A couple of snow pics

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I know most of the Northern folks are probably as tired of looking at snow as I am, but anyway heres a couple of snapshots.

The first one was taken today a couple miles from home on my return trip home from the post office.

I took the last one yesterday morning from my front door.

Attachments

• 2 - 4 - 8 004_RT8.jpg
    2 - 4 - 8 004_RT8.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 413
  • 2 - 3 - 8 017_RT8.jpg
    2 - 3 - 8 017_RT8.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 411

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is 'some snow' allright, if we get ankle deep around here, they 'close the schools'. ::)
I live south of the Ozarks, they get most of the snow & ice, but some time we catch a pretty nasty 'Ice storm'.

Fossis..............

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winter Wonderland. Beautiful pics!!

;) RR

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Snow is so much fun when someone sends you a picture of it!

rmptr

Attachments

• 10408 007cr.JPG
    10408 007cr.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 400

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I can relate- been a lot of snow here this year, even by Wisconsin standards.... I just want to see green again! Beautiful pictures though-
HH

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Cannonman17 said:
I can relate- been a lot of snow here this year, even by Wisconsin standards.... I just want to see green again! Beautiful pictures though-
HH

I agree, after a winter like this I would love to see the ground again.

Ron

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
rmptr said:
Snow is so much fun when someone sends you a picture of it!

rmptr

Nice shot,

Ya got that right. I have had cabin fever pretty bad lately, and at this stage of my delerium I would rather be living in one of the southern states looking at pictures of snow. :D

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I am serious, If I were there and had a bottle of vanilla and 5 or 10 pounds of sugar I would make snow cream and invite every one . Oh I forgot, ya'll don't like that much, wonder how beer would be poured over that snow. It looks good up there. I know you get tired of it so I hope it doesn't get any deeper. Thanks for the beautiful pictures. Gnewt

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
Good snow photos,We got some to but not as much as you.Hmmmmmmm! I loved to go to "Manleys" for some Broasted Chicken. I will this spring for sure. Idig

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 247

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a snowplow truck driver and I say it is pretty as long as I don't have to plow it. I have had enough this year. Great Pics.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
camb1 said:
I am a snowplow truck driver and I say it is pretty as long as I don't have to plow it. I have had enough this year. Great Pics.

Yes camb1,

I have plenty myself for this year. I spent a number of years driving trucks, and always greatly appreciated what you guys do.

digger_girl

Oct 29, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5ID
Ron & April~ Beautiful pics!

I had to laugh when I saw them though. I'm having to work from home today, I'm SNOWED IN!!!! It's all of 3 inches. How sad is that??? ;D In my defense, I do live in the mountains with really curvy roads, and there is a layer of ice under the snow..... ;)

OK. Truth be known, I used the snow as an excuse to work (aka surf TN) in my pj's!!! :D

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
digger_girl said:
Ron & April~ Beautiful pics!

I had to laugh when I saw them though. I'm having to work from home today, I'm SNOWED IN!!!! It's all of 3 inches. How sad is that??? ;D In my defense, I do live in the mountains with really curvy roads, and there is a layer of ice under the snow..... ;)

OK. Truth be known, I used the snow as an excuse to work (aka surf TN) in my pj's!!! :D

I don't blame you for staying home diggergirl :)

A litte ice on the road can cause a lot of problems.

We still have a ton of snow here where I live, but at least it's been thawing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread