• video2222.jpg
    video2222.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 333

coinman66

Nov 23, 2006
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle II SL 90
I think i spotted a Chupcabra in your photo! Or maybe its a Jersey Devil! Or it could be a Mothman!
Whatta ya think!
Coinman66

Attachments

• indexCAYOFCA4.jpg
    indexCAYOFCA4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 264
OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Good eye! It's the Flatwoods monster! :D

It's the end of that fallen tree with snow for 'eyes'.

Attachments

• Flatwoods alien drawing.jpg
    Flatwoods alien drawing.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 241
  • video255555.jpg
    video255555.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 237
  • video112.jpg
    video112.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 236

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
So that's why it took so long to build that bridge, it is the one on 339 by 50 right?

I can't wait until it's finished, I think it will get us to the river city tavern a little quicker. :)

Great photos neighbor, and thanks for sharing!

Lonnie

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is 'a busy feeder', my oldest son has a camera in back of his house, (borders the National Forest).
He has snapped bear, wild hogs, fox, turkey, coyotes.
We had the camera set up for a while at my friends house, they have been seeing a (large Black cat), it came up on their porch, & was eating 'cat foot' from a bowl left outside every night, they said it was as long as the front of a full size half-ton truck's bumper. We baited the camera with 'deer parts', but no luck.
The history Channel had a show about 'Black cats' being seen in the U.S.

Fossis..............

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Fossis, are you talking about Panthers? I saw one dead on the side of the road a few years back. He was a monster! Also very beautiful.

Very cool pictures. Thank you for sharing.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
What kind of trail camera do you use? I am planning on purchasing one, so any info you could give me would be much appreciated.

That is a great picture! Like the "critter" in the back ground. ;)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper2004 said:
Fossis, are you talking about Panthers? I saw one dead on the side of the road a few years back. He was a monster! Also very beautiful.

Very cool pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Yes, the 'old timers' said they saw black panthers years ago, but now all the state wildlife agencies say there is no such thing.
A couple of people I talked to have seen them around here.
I saw a half grown cat that looked very dark, (grey or black).

Fossis..............

levis_dad

Jun 3, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
Great photos!

Excavator, I grew up in a little town called Gauley Bridge. Do you know where that is?
Its on Rt. 60 where the New River and Gauley River come together to form the
Kanawa River.

Happy Hunting

Scott

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
WindHarvester said:
So that's why it took so long to build that bridge, it is the one on 339 by 50 right?

I can't wait until it's finished, I think it will get us to the river city tavern a little quicker. :)

Lonnie

That's the one. But the toll bridge should be quicker to hit the River City Tavern, the corridor would take you south before heading north.

fossis said:
That is 'a busy feeder', my oldest son has a camera in back of his house, (borders the National Forest).
He has snapped bear, wild hogs, fox, turkey, coyotes.
We had the camera set up for a while at my friends house, they have been seeing a (large Black cat), it came up on their porch, & was eating 'cat foot' from a bowl left outside every night, they said it was as long as the front of a full size half-ton truck's bumper. We baited the camera with 'deer parts', but no luck.
The history Channel had a show about 'Black cats' being seen in the U.S.

Fossis..............

I remember the old timers talking about panthers. I've never seen a cat in the woods, they're just too wary. Thought there was one on the feeder cam, but it turned out to be a raccoon.

COUNTRY GIRL said:
What kind of trail camera do you use? I am planning on purchasing one, so any info you could give me would be much appreciated.

I'll give you the link to the webcam, at the bottom there's a link that shows how they set it up. Three of the cameras are Sony, they're color in daytime and infra-red at night..... But I just checked and the site is down, too much traffic maybe. I need to talk to some folks and see what they're using, need a trail cam myself. Here's the link to the feeder:
http://www.pixcontroller.com/WebCam/WebCam.htm
Should be back up shortly.

levisdad said:
Excavator, I grew up in a little town called Gauley Bridge. Do you know where that is?
Its on Rt. 60 where the New River and Gauley River come together to form the
Kanawa River.

Scott

Sure do, been through there a bit, used to fish at Kanawha Falls pretty often, then head up though Gauley Bridge towards Fayetteville.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread