50.4 KB · Views: 370

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute little guy. Few months and he will be cussing you out when you walk past his tree. :) :)

Stryker

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
Keep your eye out for him, once he falls they will do it over and over. In K.C. MO. I ended up with three that kept falling out. Brought them in and before I knew it I had them kitty boxed trained, eating out of my hand ( had to cage them when I ate) they became pets. When I would go to work I would let them out and when they saw my car they would be waiting at the front door. Neighbor that did not know how to mind her own business had a " pest control" guy come out when I was at work one day and I never saw them again. The kids next door told me what happened. Could not call anyone because it is against the law to harbor wild animals there. Heck,the people in that city are wilder than any squirrel. Sometimes the squirrels were better than people. He sure is adorable!! :D

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
TT how in the world would you cook that critter? Over a spit? I'm serious about this, I hear from ppl in MO. they are good to eat.

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Wicked Wanda said:
TT how in the world would you cook that critter? Over a spit? I'm serious about this, I hear from ppl in MO. they are good to eat.

Pressure cook em, then fry/bake em with some gravy and dumplin's

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
You gotta bite their head off so they will be tender, then you put them over a fire and burn the hair off, don't skin them that's, meat too. Boil that sucker till the meat comes off the bones, take those bones and lay them aside. Add some flour and make a batch of gravy, salt and pepper as you like it, and you will have some sopping squirrel.
Now we get to the making of a MO JO . Get those bones you laid aside and go to the creek. With your left hand put those bones in the creek one at a time. ALL THE BONES THAT FLOAT UP STREAM WILL HAVE THE POWER. That will be your Mo-Jo.
You can also boil a black cat, has to be black and make a good MoJo, like the one that put that spell on New Orleans.
Gnewt

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Thanks for sharing. Cute little varmint. Hope it will stay in it's nest.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're a bit early down your way. Just finding pregnant females up here in CT. Won't be that size for another month.

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I thought it was early too, The deer were in rut this year on the first day of season.

dabprod

Greenie
Mar 3, 2008
Wolf Lake, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Whites Beach Hunter ID 300
Sounds like the pest control guy took the wrong PEST away!!!!!! I also hunt and eat wild game but not pets. Hope the neighbour woman moved, she wouldn't last long as my neighbour........nuff said!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread