When it snows.....try cleaning 180 cars and trucks off

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
The girl cleaning the cars off we call her the lot manager, she is constantly moving the cars around. The girl just can't sit still. :D You go to show a car and it's gone, dang thing was there just a minute ago. The main thing is to keep the front line different every day. Looks like you are constantly getting new inventory in. ;)

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Kim,

You definitly have a bigger problem than I do.
I am sure glad to hear someone else say it though.

I am tired of all this "partly cloudy" I am having to shovel.

It will get better, and something else will take it's place.

LOL
Thom

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Well we did have a big problem, but now we are meeeeeltinggggg fast! It was 70 in the sun today ???, after a big rain yesterday, what is up with this?

If you don't like the weather in New England wait a minute! :D

Sure was nice to be outside without frost bite! :)

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Sounds like what will happen here when it warms up.

It always warms up all at once. and does it fast. Usually by the end of March we have a 5 or 6 foot daytime swell on the river. and that is a normal year.

In 1982-3 we had a 15+ and this year;s snow totals resemble those.
We had to close down I-70 for about three weeks because of the foot+ of water over the freeway.

LOL
Could get fun

Thom

CAPTIANJACK

Feb 19, 2008
Hey, isn't that downtown rte 2a? The great thing about this weather is that we get a great syrup season. Forget rolls, bring on the pancakes and sugar on snow.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Main street, off of route 2. You wouldn't be THE Captain Jack would you? Do you know and live next to Brian?

Yup syrup should be running, but let's use the snow we have! :D Gotta love home spun Maple syrup.

CAPTIANJACK

Feb 19, 2008
No, sorry I'am not "The Captian Jack". Just a newbie. Glad to find other hunters in the area. Do you happen to know Chet, from your neck of the woods?

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
CAPTIANJACK said:
No, sorry I'am not "The Captian Jack". Just a newbie. Glad to find other hunters in the area. Do you happen to know Chet, from your neck of the woods?

I mean THE Captain Jack from my area. ;) Chet? Hmmmm which one PM me (personal message) and we shall figure it out.

Welcome to TN!

narragansett

Jun 14, 2007
Rhode island
Detector(s) used
None yet
CC,
I live in Rhode Island and I feel your pain. Our family has a used car lot and there is nothing worse than having to clean, shovel, plow and scrap on a snowy day.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I once did cars...
and I was told salesmen in Vegas all had a little towel, hanging off a little keyring holder thingy on their belt.

Client wants to see a particular unit, salesman goes out back, uses the little towel to open the door because the handle is so hot!

Then he brings car into an air conditioned room where it is chilled, so the client can inspect it, and then take for test drive.

Never saw it, though...
rmptr

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Yup the cars either need to run so you can get the ice off the windshields or run to cool off becaue it's so darn hot. ::) With gas at 3.11 a gallon and diesel at 3.82? ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread