Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
muleskinner said:
They're pretty ugly, but they taste like chicken.
Just kidding.

Yeah I was wondering if they taste like turkey or not.it's to my understanding the buzzard is a protected bird. ???

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
my favorite recollection of them was : As i was traveling down the NYthwy several years ago there was several state workers that were supposed labor on the center island, just leaning on their rakes and digging tools not moving a muscle; an directly overhead was a group of turkey vultures circling.
thought it was ironic

OP
OP
M

mercenary

Oct 4, 2006
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200
bill gent said:
my favorite recollection of them was : As i was traveling down the NYthwy several years ago there was several state workers that were supposed labor on the center island, just leaning on their rakes and digging tools not moving a muscle; an directly overhead was a group of turkey vultures circling.
thought it was ironic
State workers are dead weight? You don't say!

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Commanly known as the funeral attender, this bird attends every funeral of every animal that passes on. It is busy most of its life taking care of poacher waste and road kill, no other bird is more watchfull.
This bird, to make up for size and strength works hard and will remove a body bits at a time, a hard worker, and its image should be displayed on one of the States Flags. We need to do this before some other nation claims this honor.
I love this bird so much I would like to see everyone hug and kiss it while I took pictures from a distance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread