Early Bday, Wow! I never expected 123 pictures. Trail camera.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Re: Early B'day, Wow! I never expected 123 pictures. Trail camera.

Sgt, that is a great idea on the feeder. I'll look into that. We don't have that disease around here, I did go look into it on the Mass wildlife site. We only started feeding last Sat. and will only do it until the snow is gone. We built the trough to keep the food out of the snow and getting mushy. Maybe a bad idea, but the heart was in the right place. :love5:

I am hoping to get other critters, gonna go check the camera here in a bit. Yeah there is one from the other night with a good cut on her/his leg, and she should have taken a number. :D Ty calls her Spot!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I can't wait to see if other critters get caught on film too! :D Yesterday I was threatening to set one of those up at work! lol Can ya just imagine? :sign10:

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White

WoW what a herd, I love them deer, I could never shoot one because I see my pet deers every time I see one. I had an orphan I raised and another adult that adopted me. So I have a reason. thanks for your show. Gnewt

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

I've been away too long! These are great!!!!!...and for $98? WOW! And feed them healthy natural food so they don't get that whatever that New York is worried about so we can see more results!!!!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Well of course, grain, corn, and a thick coating of mollases for the sweet tooth. :D

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, really means allot to me. :)

Wait until I post the one with the head and shoulder shot while it's snowing! (dang where is the wink!?)

MangoKnees

Nov 22, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm l l

I have a head and shoulders pic of me too...*LOL* I'm not ready to post that one yet.... *L* I checked my camera an hour ago(after 24 hrs.). I had pics of me coming and going(it works perfect). I was hoping to have a picture of a burglar, a fox or a raccoon to show everybody. Oh Well, I did better my first day of metal detecting.
I'll keep at it so stay tuned for some pictures from Eastern Pennsylvania.

Mango

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

gnewt said:
WoW what a herd, I love them deer, I could never shoot one because I see my pet deers every time I see one. I had an orphan I raised and another adult that adopted me. So I have a reason. thanks for your show. Gnewt

I'm can understand that gnewt. I hunt deer.....but the ones that hang out in my yard and on my land are safe. They just watch me go from my truck to the house if they happen to be hanging out in the backyard when I pull into the driveway.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Awwww com on Mango don't be shy! :D

WARNING! The flash seems to be pretty bright. :icon_sunny: TRUE story.....I have only one neighbor and they are quite the distance from the trail camera, close to a quarter of a mile. Well....he went in search of the UFO in the woods. :D Just to find my trail camera. :sign10: He did ask me to send them some pictures, and loved them. He says now that he knows what the flashing lights in the woods are it doesn't bother them at all. :D

Her is the head shot in the snow.

Attachments

• head shot.JPG
    head shot.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 235

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

good grief sis...scarin the neighbors! ;)

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

I'm still laughing about it Sis! Who wolud have thought? :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

at least he had enough presence of mind that he did not shoot your trail cam or something! ;)

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Sis, it's more like he was disappointed there were no alien presence out there. :D

Thanks CD!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Call MIB.....Call MIB! They can handle that "flashing in the woods"! Heck, maybe your neighbor is from the planet OggaLoga :notworthy:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kim,

This is so neat, I've gotta git one of em. Great pics too, I can't wait to see what other kind of critters come to feed. Be my luck, I will have nothing but possums & coons raiding mine. I'm still laughing about your neighbor...I would be investigating too. :sign10:

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions