Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave up! He kept flying too far out of camera range. But, I know what I saw, when I first saw something white in the pasture with other robins. I had to double checked with the binoculars to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me. An albino robin...his head, wings, tail and back was white, but he had a orange breast. I did find some images on the www, but the one I saw was much more prettier.

5XUHECAJ9ONVACA9HYUPSCAKERB3ECAYWPDHFCART1UH8CAK9YJQTCA001QXVCAP1ABRYCA3KWMZ2CA71RSZQCA93TR23C...jpg 76868612_yK88zN9l.jpg 61832594GCVSdk_th.jpg

The parsley haw is in full bloom, more so yesterday than today...the winds & rain last night knocked off many petals. Still pretty in all it's glory.

Parsley Haw.jpg

jerrync

Aug 26, 2006
archdale N.C.
when i first saw this i thought oh no she's chasing gators lol. i havn't heard of a albino robin before now i got something else to look for this summer ty. jerry

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey River Rat, we have a albino robbin here in my backyard too but I can't get a pic good enough of it. It's been returning here the past two years and I'm hoping to see it again this spring.

When I first seen it hanging out in the back yard with the other robbins I just couldn't believe it. Like yours, ours has a blck.white spotty feathers and a all orange belly. Kind of neat looking!

OP
OP
River Rat

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never seen one before either. It was just strange looking with all the other robins, bob-bob-bobbing along out in the green pasture. Only saw it twice...all the robins look alike so I don't know if they're here today, gone tomorrow with a new flock migrating in each day or what.

What I saw today slowly moving across the pasture was a terrapin, I alway keep my binoculars handy.

:wink: RR

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat Pix RR, first time I ever saw one looking like that..neato

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Had one about four years ago, with a group of about fifteen. He tried to mingle with them and they beat up on him. We have one now that loves bread, it is getting tame, hangs around on the deck when I go out. Not hungry,always has food,
just wants to visit. Good pictures. Gnewt

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool pic's RR.....The robin is awesome!!The cherry tree's are budding up here,very good sign.HH!!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Neat.

But he's not an albino (his eyes aren't pink).

That's a piebald robin. :tongue3:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The robin is different, but I liked the (Bob-bob-bobbing along). :tongue3:

Fossis................

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beautiful Robin lots of them have come back but they didn't bring the warm weather along with them real windy and calling for some snow tonite here in Pa. Bob :icon_sunny: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread