121.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Highlights &Shadows - Enhanced5.jpg
    Highlights &Shadows - Enhanced5.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 307
  • Highlights &Shadows - Enhanced2.jpg
    Highlights &Shadows - Enhanced2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 304

Magic Fingers

Dogs are fun to watch running and playing in the snow. Our cats like it too. One time one of the cats slept under a tarp and woke up to pretty deep snow. I went outside and called for him and then I saw this trail of snow moving and it was getting closer and closer and out popped the cat.....lol.

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all that exersize they should be trimming down looks like they love the snow must have been laying in all winter sleeping and eating nice pictures my dogs love the snow also :icon_sunny: :) :sunny: :happy3: Bob

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww they are adorable!! Looks like they were having themselves a great time! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
labradoodle of pa said:
all that exersize they should be trimming down looks like they love the snow must have been laying in all winter sleeping and eating nice pictures my dogs love the snow also :icon_sunny: :) :sunny: :happy3: Bob

Yeah, they usually trim down some in the summer. They like the fresh snow but can't take the cold for very long, so spend most of the winter in front of the wood stove, and the food dish. :D

Many Thanks to ALL for your input,

Ron

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ron & April said:
labradoodle of pa said:

Yeah, they usually trim down some in the summer. They like the fresh snow but can't take the cold for very long, so spend most of the winter in front of the wood stove, and the food dish. :D

Many Thanks to ALL for your input,

Ron

Sounds just like Micki! :D Being a southern dog it took a bit for her to realize how much fun the snow is and how much nicer the wood stove is! :D Great pictures!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread