I havent posted in awhile

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I haven't posted in awhile

So I thought I would share some photo's I took with my new camera. I got a Canon Rebel XTi, it's an awesome camera but I have soooooo much to learn about it.

Here are some Sunset Photo's, Enjoy!

Img_0253_small.jpg
Img_0260_small.jpg

Img_0270_small.jpg
Img_0271_small.jpg

Img_0276_small.jpg
Img_0281_small.jpg

Img_0285_small.jpg
Img_0305_small.jpg

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Re: I haven't posted in awhile

Beautiful pictures.You will love that camera.I have one just like it,and I'm still learning also. Your doing great with yours!
Van

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Those are gorgeous!! I am so glad you are back and posting.....I lost your address!!! :'( :'( :'( I still have something to send you too! Welcome back pretty lady! You are doing awesome with that camera!! :thumbsup:

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

We have the Rebel as well.
Awaiting warm weather and gonna give it a true workout.

Your photos are awesome, thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
TeddyB1967

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I love photography. Altho just an amateur at it, it's my favorite hobby. It even beats out MD'ing :angel4: I guess it's a good thing photography and MD'ing go hand in hand and I can do both at the same time ;D

Cyn, I'll PM you with my address. I have missed chatting and posting but will definately make the time to keep in touch.

If anyone has any tips on the Canon Rebel, please let me know :wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

So glad you are going to be keeping in touch. We sure missed you!! Glad you were having fun though...that counts for a lot! You have obviously been practicing with that camera because you took some incredible photos!!

OP
OP
TeddyB1967

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania

I have to confess, I have only had the camera less than 2 weeks. This is only the second set of real pictures I took other than a few just playing around when I first got it set up. The first set of pics were of a fire scene that I had gone to and are posted on my fire company's website. The link is in my profile to the website.

This camera does all the work, it's great! I can't wait till I actually learn more about it and what all it can do. The lenses have a lot to do with great pictures as well as the camera. I got 2 lenses with the camera package I bought. The lenses make a good picture a great picture.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Hey Cyn....I'll be in Tammy's neighborhood the second weekend in May. It be a good chance to have her take some pics of me and see if her camera holds up! :tard:

OP
OP
TeddyB1967

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania

LoL too funny Wes, I bet this camera will hold up and then some ;D

Let me know when your here, maybe we can do lunch or coffee or something. I'm usually free during the day except for Tuesday's. Occasionally on Monday's I am at the fire company working but other than that i'm free.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

TeddyB1967 said:
LoL too funny Wes, I bet this camera will hold up and then some ;D

Let me know when your here, maybe we can do lunch or coffee or something. I'm usually free during the day except for Tuesday's. Occasionally on Monday's I am at the fire company working but other than that i'm free.

I will if I can. My Mom has a list of things to do around her house and I'll see how that goes. Sure you want to risk that new camera?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread