Wild Turkey at Post Office Today

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Sunday my neighbor had this turkey come into their bird feeder he hung around and stayed the post office is on the other side of them I went up for the mail this morning he was in the flower barrel looking in the window at him self and gobbeling went back home and got my camera and got this picture they said they were going to call the game commison to come get him will find out tomorrow if they did :icon_sunny: :happy3: :sunny:

Attachments

• 55623A23-904A-B86A-8E6C6410B5EA06F9.jpg
    55623A23-904A-B86A-8E6C6410B5EA06F9.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 358

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would've left him! That's just too funny!!
I know I'd appreciate seeing a random turkey out of my window if I were at work... :P

Bran <><

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Too cool! I have mixed emotions on moving the poor fellow, just looking for a mate in the mirror. :D Yet some folk may harrass the big bird (unknowingly) and I bet he/she could do some damage if frightened. Let us know how it turned out. Great picture!

OP
OP
labradoodle of pa

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turkey got a new home a friend of mine has a salvage yard close by and has 5 turkeys that stay around his salvage yard all the time He came down with a big sack and caught him now he won't have to look into the glass he has some new girl friends Happy Ending :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :) :happy3: :3some: :sunny: :hello2:

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Funny! We had a pheasant in our town that stayed on main street all summer one year pecking at his reflection in the window of a house. He spent all summer trying to defend his territory from that reflection! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions