MONTANA SPRINGTIME! April 20, 08

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
It's 4:00 am and I'm heading to work... this is what I saw... pictures are my tables out back, lawnmower, motorcycle, and truck. This was less than a day... :(

Sorry... no flowers today.

Magic Fingers... did you get pounded? Are you guys okay?

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, I think you bragged too soon about not having much snow this past winter, but then again, it is now Spring, so guess you cannot say that about your Spring now. LOL that is a lot of wet snow!

Don

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Don in SJ said:
Jim, I think you bragged too soon about not having much snow this past winter, but then again, it is now Spring, so guess you cannot say that about your Spring now. LOL that is a lot of wet snow!

Don

I did brag too soon Don! OMG... LOL

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Wow..........Ive seen blizzards in Michigan in mid April before.
How much snow did you get Jim?

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
bbqbull said:
Wow..........Ive seen blizzards in Michigan in mid April before.
How much snow did you get Jim?

6 - 12 inches in the plains... 2 feet in the mountains.

I'm not quite plains, just of the rocky mountain front by 45 minutes...

I'm thinking we got 10 - 12 inches... CORRECTION: Reports say 19 inches...

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Jim,
Too bad you cant package it and sell it in Florida.LOL
Joe

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I was unhappy it was snowing here today....that was until I opened up this thread and saw how much you got! :o I think our lil flurries were a lot of nothing! lol Sorry! Hope it goes away soon!

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
Wow!! lots of snow.I assume that a brave man like you, drove your motorcycle to work instead of the warm cabbed truck?? :icon_scratch: Idig

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idig4beer said:
Wow!! lots of snow.I assume that a brave man like you, drove your motorcycle to work instead of the warm cabbed truck?? :icon_scratch: Idig

If he did then he better change his name to Idig4beer2 and lots of it. :evil6: Hope it's not to slick to drive in.

Burdie

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I drove the truck... I'm silly, not insane. Okay, I'm insane too - not stupid, usually... okay - I'm not retarded (often). :tard:

It's melting nicely today... ended up being 19 inches, and was very drivable.

It was the most snow seen at once here all winter so it was just suprising after hitting 80 degrees a few times last week!

Magic Fingers

Well Jim what can I say but that looks like my yard too. We got hit hard too. I was out shoveling before work just to get out. It took me 45 minutes to get to work. Driving around the lake was no fun. Don't you just love spring snow...LOL. I remember one year getting 4 feet over night!!

Attachments

• spring snow.jpg
    spring snow.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 409

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wow! Not sure why spring refuses to be sprung but it sure is worse where you guys are! Beautiful picture but shouldn't be looking like that now....we are supposed to have :icon_sunny: !!! lol

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
OMG! Please do NOT send it this way. :D We have had plenty this winter, and I am definitely ready for warm sun and green grass, no more white stuff unless it's flowers. :icon_sunny:

Jim Your poor bike, I could see it shivering in the picture. :tongue3:

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
:o :o :o
Okay, I have officially stopped whining about the weather here. After looking at your pics I have nothing to complain about. I put the snow blower away last week and got the lawn mower out.

Hang in there pal!

Grndfisher

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
grndfisher said:
:o :o :o
Okay, I have officially stopped whining about the weather here. After looking at your pics I have nothing to complain about. I put the snow blower away last week and got the lawn mower out.

Hang in there pal!

Grndfisher

LMAO... Yea... I had my lawnmower out already too!

Fingers! Glad you weathered the storm :)

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
CarolinaDigs said:
Handsome I wish I could see snow like that !!!! BUT 4 am is really to early for work in that cold stuff. Hope you warmed up that purty truck :wink:

Marjorie! I woulda' romped in the snow with ya' at 4 am... but it's too far to bring it to you! It's mostly gone now, and I'm glad to have the moisture on the yard... The truck did just fine and enjoyes the cold to play in...

Hope you are well... long time - no chat!

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
WHOOF,,,,,,that sucks..... I guess oh well take the day off and enjoy....AZ :icon_sunny: to you.

db

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread