• bridgets fish (Medium).jpg
    bridgets fish (Medium).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 358

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Nice catch! But not keeper size, right? Not in my state anyway. Some folks go years trying to hook any size of that species and never get one, so congrats to her!

Help me out here... Musky, Pike, or Chain Pickerel? I know, I'm being lazy, I could search it out. Fish in different geographical locations seem to have different markings sometimes. Just wondering.

Took the grandkids to the annual fishing derby yesterday, nobody hooked the Golden Trout with it's $100 prize, but the oldest grandson got a brown trout, he was soooo happy. A good time was had by all. :wink:

We had to wade goose poo around the pond, the city plans to eradicate the geese. I hate that.

OP
OP
M

mercenary

Oct 4, 2006
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200
Excavator said:
Nice catch! But not keeper size, right? Not in my state anyway. Some folks go years trying to hook any size of that species and never get one, so congrats to her!

Help me out here... Musky, Pike, or Chain Pickerel? I know, I'm being lazy, I could search it out. Fish in different geographical locations seem to have different markings sometimes. Just wondering.

Took the grandkids to the annual fishing derby yesterday, nobody hooked the Golden Trout with it's $100 prize, but the oldest grandson got a brown trout, he was soooo happy. A good time was had by all. :wink:

We had to wade goose poo around the pond, the city plans to eradicate the geese. I hate that.
I'm not sure if it's big enough to keep; I haven't eaten anything out of this lake. It is a chain pickerel, the lake is loaded with them and largemouths. The other week my friend caught a HUGE one, if I can track down a picture I'll definitely post it.

Glad to hear about your grandson's catch, he must have been so excited

OP
OP
M

mercenary

Oct 4, 2006
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200
Here's part of the lake; the very small part.

Attachments

• hdr (Medium).jpg
    hdr (Medium).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 347

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions