Backyard South Jersey - 23 April

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, no 19 inches of snow, more like 75* of sunshine! :) The apple tree is in full blossom, so I put the Hummingbird feeders out, even though have not seen one yet, but they usually are here no later than April 22nd plus or minus a day.

The Spotted Turtles in the pond appreciated getting some tan time and Shorty always enjoys being out and wanting me to throw the blue plastic coffee can lids (frisbees) for him to catch.

Don

Attachments

• appletree.JPG
    appletree.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 305
  • appleblossom1.JPG
    appleblossom1.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 318
  • appleblossom2.JPG
    appleblossom2.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 301
  • spottedturtles1.jpg
    spottedturtles1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 298
  • spottedturtles2.jpg
    spottedturtles2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 305
  • shorty.jpg
    shorty.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 295

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Don i didnt know the Slowskis lived in your back yard. Happy mowing ;D....aa

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:

I really should know better by now AA when I see your posts..I just spit mac n cheese.... lmbo
nice photos don too

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Bootybay said:
aa battery said:

I really should know better by now AA when I see your posts..I just spit mac n cheese.... lmbo
nice photos don too

i spit out pop on my laptop :'( , its ok though it was the last little bit in the can. :wink:

great area nice pics the flower look cool you should post that picture on a stock photography site. I'm a photographer and that pic is good enough to go on there. id buy it!!! :icon_sunny:

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I love the apple blossoms! My Plumb trees just started to blossom yesteday, I took pictures too. It'll be a couple weeks before the apple blossom.

Great turttle pictures. How's the little one you rescued doing? Good thing Shorty didn't see them! :D

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COUNTRY GIRL said:
I love the apple blossoms! My Plumb trees just started to blossom yesteday, I took pictures too. It'll be a couple weeks before the apple blossom.

Great turttle pictures. How's the little one you rescued doing? Good thing Shorty didn't see them! :D

The little one (Cuddles) is doing fine, sure do grow slow, been weighing him/her every other month and just a small increase, but better than a decrease in weight. He/She eats mostly Banana and some tomato.

Today the Hen Turkey was here again for a bit, got a few decent shots, one is kind of cool, from 100 feet away got the turkey and one of the Spotted Turtles on the log in the same photo. 12x Optical zoom shot, gotta love that Canon!

Don

Attachments

• henturkeyturtle.jpg
    henturkeyturtle.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 212
  • endofdrivewayturkey.jpg
    endofdrivewayturkey.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 214

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Don in SJ said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

The little one (Cuddles) is doing fine, sure do grow slow, been weighing him/her every other month and just a small increase, but better than a decrease in weight. He/She eats mostly Banana and some tomato.

Today the Hen Turkey was here again for a bit, got a few decent shots, one is kind of cool, from 100 feet away got the turkey and one of the Spotted Turtles on the log in the same photo. 12x Optical zoom shot, gotta love that Canon!

Don

Are you gonna eat um ???? Seems like the only reason to keep um :o. Yummy Yummy turkey!!! :icon_sunny:

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Don,
Can I rent a room in your barn? Great place you have. I would love to have some place like that to live & hunt. Great pic's, also.
Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread