Grandbabies need to come home!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
When the grandkids get there, you can bet Myspace, Youtube, and every other tube and space wil not be the same. :thumbsup: :wink: Maybe even a live video feed... hint...hint. :wink:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I been figuring youtube was gonna have to be hosting a few for sure! :laughing9:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful with that real careful -- Not long ago daughter posted a real cute video of the kids singing
"Life Is A Highway" - Rascal Flats, and someones comments about Kirstin being ( Hot) !

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She called the police to see if they wanted to set up a sting or something to get the pedifile -- they told her not to post on any thing with the kids pics. Thats It! She got read the riot act.

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
well that was certainly the wrong attitude for them to have. I can post the videos on private instead of public and only share them with who I want....guess that is how I will do it. I have some family that lives in other states that are definitely going to want to see them though.

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Photobucket is another one that can be set to private. And if you have a MySpace, you can upload them there and select them to be private.

You still have to be very careful no matter whatcha do. Oh and with YouTube, you have an option I believe to not allow comments to be posted. I haven't used that site in a long while, so not real sure how it all works these days.

Whatever you decide, I just wouldn't post the link to the vids publicly on the forum here but have those interested that you know and trust to PM you for the link. :wink:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I got myspace as well and have pics there so maybe I will post the vids to myspace and have viewable only by friends or something

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they have that option thats what she changed her utube to was no comments!

I got a my space and I need to up date big time!

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I need to update my page too, it's been awhile for that. If you wanna add me mental granny, PM your link and I'll add you to mine. It seems my page doesn't wanna let people add me >:(

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Cyndi,
Your Grandpixies are beauties.
I feel the same way most of the time about mine.

I am consoled by phone calls from the oldest and going over to "get a kid fix"
They seem to love their old "Opa"
I have been promised that the oldest 5 yrs old is quite old enough to go fishing this year....
I may be doing a lot of that this year.

I miss mine and they are always pretty close
I understand the feeling.

Thom

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well I sure hope you guys have lots of great fishing trips! Kids are such fun at that age...so excited about everything they learn and still not too old to enjoy being around us old folks! lol

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyn,

Your grandbabies are just too precious. I sitting awaiting for my 1st! Due on the 19th, but could come anyday...we do know it's a girl. Soon to be "Mimi Mc".

:wink: RR

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Tooo cool! I can't wait to see the pictures!! I have the two and one on the way already....you got some catchin up to do! :tongue3:

Snowdragon

Jun 10, 2006
Graham, Texas
Isn't there a law about grandbabies having to be within spoiling distance of the grandparents? If there's not, there should be. I missed most of 9 years of my granddaughters growing up so I know how hard that is. My daughter has remarried and has 2 step children and has one on the way(due July17) And since I moved back to Texas I'm in grandma heaven. There's nothing like it. I only live 3 miles from them so you know I'm catching up. Hope yours are home soon. Kids are good but grandbabies are awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread