93.2 KB · Views: 172

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is beautiful Poppa!! Thanks for sharing it....and the lil one with her pet is awful cute too! :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very special hunting buddy!! Don't get any better than that! I bet she loves every minute of it too! ;D

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We get a bunch of rainbows here in Oregon. I wish we did not (meaning I do not like daily rain :D).

Rainbows seen while you are flying a small airplane are a complete circle and are horizontal below whatever altitude you are flying at.

Just thought you might find that interesting.

Nice photo nonetheless.

Stryker

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow Stryker! I did not know that! I have been up in small planes a few times with my uncle but very few and far between and it has always been over here in the desert. I sure wish I could see a rainbow like you were talking about!

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
nice rainbow!
PS - what is meaning the yelow road sign on your photo?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
On the sign....It shows that you are approaching an intersection in traffic. A road coming in from the right side of you.

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Cynangyl said:
On the sign....It shows that you are approaching an intersection in traffic. A road coming in from the right side of you.
thank you! n Russia the yelow rhomb - it is the main road and you are have the advantage of priority

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to take over Poppa19's thread--where are you at Cynangyl. I lived in AZ high desert area for 13 years. Loved those sunsets--love desert country.

Moved to Oregon 15 years ago--a lot of days of rain. Going back to the desert someday.
Pretty country here in western Oregon--you can not see the hills for the trees :D--for sure, for sure.

So desert was mentioned and I got curious.

Stryker

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I live on the other side of the mountains from ya in the the high desert area in Central Oregon....if you ever get to where you feel all closed in by those pretty trees you can go over the mountain and see a loooooong way! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions