Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw, she's gonna be a artist..lol I love the I didn't do it look...lol how cute..what was that, dont tell me a perm. marker.. yikes :tard:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o :o Better get a bottle of Goo Gone, takes care of messy magic marker markings. :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOOOOOOOh!! my goodness I bet you did get in trouble when mommy got home!

"How come "YOU!" were not watching her" lol

Thank-you for sharing that cute as a button look with us! I've seen that look and the whole marker thing on all 3 of our grand babies! In fact i do believe I saw it on there mom before too! :laughing7:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
She is beautiful.........and very creative.....I hope she didnt get in trouble....Here is a tip from a mom that knows.....give her her own space to create where she can just go wild....My Cheyenne not only decorated herself when she was that age...but decorated her baby sister also......Today they are both wonderful artists.... .....

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 253

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Rofl

Gosh what a "kodak" moment, lol

so funny and a true captured historic family picture,

Hang on to it you can blackmail her later in life as a teenager :tongue3:

S

stefen

Have you ever experienced diaper wall mural artwork?

When you have cooled off, just sit on the floor and have a good laugh :D

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priceless photo....When she grows up, you can always throw this back at her....Great post.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep I remember those days! roflmao

at least the little artist didn't get creative and use something that should of stayed in the diaper to create art on the walls....my last youngin did this...all I can say is thank god daddy is the one who discovered the mess and not me!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
What a precious Angel you have there!!!! She should have gotton with my dau (who's 23 now) and asked her what it was that she told me when at the age of 3, she wrote all over my coffee table and herself!!!

When I asked her, "Why did you do this?"...her reply was, "I didn't Mommy. The marker jumped out of my hand and did it all by itself!!!" No joking, this is what she told me!! Kids are so creative!

Or the time my oldest boy (about 4 at the time)...took a rock to the family van and wrote his first name and last name initial and when asked why he did it....his response was "I didn't do it"...but "Bobby, that is your name scratched into the van." His response (my dau must have told him this LOL)...."The rock did it, not me" and then my youngest (almost 2) pipes up ... with such a proud look on his face and as he points to a spot on the van marked with an "X", says, "I did this Mommy!"

Kids, gotta' love them!!!!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Old Dog said:
Trout,
You will enjoy this one only because it is somone elses Kid !

Oh My Heavens Old Dog....sorry, but that is so cute!!! Lucky for me it was just the van and coffee table!!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the shot OD!

And Trout se this photo for when she has kids of her own, tell her remember when? :icon_sunny:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I found this in an email that a friend sent,
I had a good laugh too.

My own personal experience was a three year old trying to make breakfast at 3:30 AM.
There was flour, eggs, butter and Hot Wheels with roads and everything, all over the kitchen.
The mess was only complicated by her attempt to clean it all up with paper towells and scouring powder.

You should have seen the magnificent mess I was faced with.
Not knowing whether to laugh or cry or what emotion to project into the concoction, made it worse because my wife only got more angry when all I could do was stare in wonder...
I completely understand what CT is going through.

At least I can laugh about it now...
Give it time Buddy.
It will be funny as heck later.

Thom

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CTrout, that is Wickedly Cute !

I think i'd want to Preserve it till she grows up :D

OP
OP
CanadianTrout

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks for all the responces guys and sharing your own personal stories. Ya it only took a couple hours before I could laugh. The mess was cleaned up well before Mama Bear showed up from work. I took the pics to document the evidence and for blackmail purposes in the future.

I should clarify that I got lucky. Of all the markers that she could choose from (after breaking into her sisters room) she wisely picked a Dry-Erase marker for a white board! LOL. The only thing ruined was the kitchen floor mat. Everything else cleaned up great with a little elbow grease.

Someone earlier mentioned the "body waste" art work. Been down that road too, she body painted herself and the entire inside of her crib! :tard: .....well prefer the dry-erase anytime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread