Whoohoooooo!!!!

Cruisin

Jul 23, 2007
Got to try out a Segway today. It's totally FUN! It still is hard for the old brain to wrap around the fact that it just stays upright no matter what. It's still a pretty alien concept. You would think that you would have to balance it but you don't. It was really easy to use, quiet, & zips right along. I could sure get used to one of these. It was at the big Rock n Rod Revival car show & concert in Fresno. Awesome car show! Really good music all day too. Didn't bring our cars this time but we sure will next time!

Attachments

• segway 2.JPG
    segway 2.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 312
OP
OP
C

Cruisin

Jul 23, 2007
Well, did you buy it?

Not yet but the minute I got home I started doing some research on them. I live in the mountains so it's not like I can cruise around the mall with it. I'm still trying to think up a list of places I could use one. ;D

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cruisin said:
Got to try out a Segway today. It's totally FUN! It still is hard for the old brain to wrap around the fact that it just stays upright no matter what. It's still a pretty alien concept. You would think that you would have to balance it but you don't. It was really easy to use, quiet, & zips right along. I could sure get used to one of these. It was at the big Rock n Rod Revival car show & concert in Fresno. Awesome car show! Really good music all day too. Didn't bring our cars this time but we sure will next time!
Well your the guy that goes out and cleans up the good stuff after the show :wink:

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often wondered if one could use them on trails....or up and down mountain paths or sandy washs ??

PLL

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked the Segway site and the model you have is good for trails... Says it will go about 12 miles on one charge. HA!!!! a new dirt bike ???

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread