Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool pictures copperhead.. every xmas, I go to one old old cemetary, where alot that were lost at sea are buried.. I put a nice bouquet of flowers on one grave.. just to let em all know, someone still thinks of them.. weird I know, but its something that I just have to do.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool pics I love old cemetarys!

Booty I dont think it is weirdat all, I sometimes have put flowers on a babys grave that I know the parents didnt care and split up n[moved away and there is no marker just a metal # marker!

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
How thoughtfull mental granny.
I put flowers on my grandparents grave as their 2 usless daughters have never put flowers on their parents graves.
I also put flowers on my cousins grave as their family cant seem to find the time to take care of their father.

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Bootybay said:
cool pictures copperhead.. every xmas, I go to one old old cemetary, where alot that were lost at sea are buried.. I put a nice bouquet of flowers on one grave.. just to let em all know, someone still thinks of them.. weird I know, but its something that I just have to do.

Hey Rae, if they were lost at sea how did they bury them? Har Har Har. Nice gesture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread