1st find 1890 morgan

Under

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2008
As you all have done Iam sure when you got your first MD,your back yard was full of holes trying figure out how it works and how to cut your holes! After a couple weeks of finding so called crap in yard I decided to make a few call's to see if i could MD across the field @ old farm house that had burnt done 90yrs ago. Well my first find was 1890 Morgan and OMG was HOOKED for ever! Awesome thing is that Ive found over 20 wheaties,dimes and 1955 i believe its a peso wrote on it and only 2hours of hunting. I just want say I luv it !! Try to get some pics up so maybe some1 can help me !

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
You need someone to HELP you hunt that farmhouse? You're doing pretty good for a beginner, what kind of help could you possibly need? :icon_jokercolor:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no he needs help in getting his pictures up and I suck at helping and worse at puter stuff... can someone help him please...

oh excellent finds by the way..I would hammer that place to death :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
This is not fair, Under!!!!

Under section 12, article 4, paragraph b(c) of the Metal Detectorists Rulebook, you must dig a garbage truck full of trash before you find any silver. Paragraph b(d) states that pulltabs must be a common sight when visitors come to your home. You must be laughed at for engaging in this geeky hobby at least 25 times. You have broken the rules. ::) ::) ;D

Great find, Keep on diggin!!! :thumbsup:

DM

OP
OP
U

Under

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2008
Lol digginman

under paragraph b (d) ive been laughed @ lot but so what Iam hooked forever with this ! Also note: over 100 pull tabs under my belt from that site must been alot of drunks lol. you guys are great with replys!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions