Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow its been great tonight spending weekend with grandbabies while kids are on float trip and put the feeder cam on and we have been watching a buck a doe and 5 coons thrown feed and being on top of camera its been way coooool is what the kids say! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
My grandkids love it too, mg.

I'd like to put one like this at the farm. There's an apple tree in the corner of the yard, one night two doe were feeding, and around noon the next day twin 8 pt. bucks, in velvet, were feeding while we sat on the front porch. Couldn't get to my camera. Both times the deer were spooked by a car passing by, one of the bucks almost got it.

You know deer are feeding well when they begin birthing high numbers of twins.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah HA... so this is where she got that link from... cool webcam!!

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is really really really bad, I am spending more time on this sight then any other or watching TV ! LOL! ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still loving this I ck. it out at least twice a day my grandson told me hes lookin still too that on cmera 2 he saw someone putting more food out he is really liking this too! hes going to be 9 on the 6th!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE this! I saw this post here a few days ago and I have been peeking in to see what might be coming by to visit. I got a few pics saved, but most are what you have already posted.

webturkey1.jpg

webturkey3.jpg

webracoon1.jpg

I do think this might be a groundhog?

webgroundhog1.jpg

Thanks for posting this web cam! Very neat to watch!

Nana :)

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
mental granny said:
There is at least 12 coons at the feeder a couple even smiled up the camera! :icon_sunny:

And they're still there! I saw three of them climb a tree in background. All those eyes glowing in the distance.

Looks like there's a bad spot on the lens.

Went to the garden this evening and didn't take the camera. ::) Of course the twin bucks were getting some apples and jumping in front of cars. They barely move when they see us, but jump across the road and creek when a car goes by. Kinda like that insurance commercial. :D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swerve the red one no the blue one no the white one ooo as long as they all miss the fawns and they dont get hurt!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That spot was not there awhile ago one of the coons must have gotton reallllllll close wish I had been watching then! ;D

Kiko68

Mar 20, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
ACE 150
I'm still checking the Feeder Cam out! I have a few pics that I've saved, but having trouble posting them? tried to stretch/skew them but still says file too large :-\ Any tips?

HH, kiko ;D

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Kiko68 said:
I'm still checking the Feeder Cam out! I have a few pics that I've saved, but having trouble posting them? tried to stretch/skew them but still says file too large :-\ Any tips?

HH, kiko ;D

Kiko, you didn't happen to save the whole web page, did you? I didn't have to re-size, and the pics all seem to run about 38-48kb, well under the size limit.

If you did save the web page, you can look inside that folder for any .jpg files.

I just right click on the pic, select 'save as', then follow the buttons. Once you have a few saved, you'll have to rename any new saved pics, because the file names will be the same. I work quickly because I'm not sure if the pic is saved until you hit the last button, the animals can disappear in one frame of video.

It's a little slow there today, I still see the human footprints. Must have rained there overnight.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This huntin is fun the frandkids last night kept wanting to back to this sight too look and jacob has it bookmarked!

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
All pix are great. Wildlife close up. These are not always available for the big city folks. Post some more, leave out the one that turns into the demon after so many seconds. It always scares the pee out of me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread