Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love lookin at the turkeys in the morning and the recoons at night and if I can catch it at the right time early evening the deer! :icon_sunny: Was watching a cipmunk yesterday!

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
I grabbed some pics of the deer and raccoons eating together...one buck, one doe, and six 'coons.

I saw the most amazing video the other day...(I'll try to shorten this story)

Shown to me on a video camera, six kittens walk over to where a small group of deer are feeding, a doe begins to sniff one of the kittens, nudges it around with her nose, licks the kittens face, head and body, then rolls it over on it's back and checks it out.

The kitten then gently grabs the doe's nose, gives her a sniff, then stands up and starts brushing it's body against the deer's nose. After a little while, the deer go back to eating.

I told the guy he needs to send the video to one of those shows, he could win some cash! It was an amazing afternoon. When I got to the area, it looked like one deer was about to knock on someone's door, the deer were everywhere, twin and triplet fawns, bucks in velvet. Then I see the video. Nature at it's finest.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since we all want to see that video make him send it in to AFHV and then post when it will be on! ;D

Last week on here I saw 6 deer and I think it was 10 coons we counted! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
If the video was mine, it would already be in the mail, on youtube, and posted here.

The deer just seem to treat the rest of the critters like family. People could learn a lot....

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
I saw that too, mg. The coons and a doe were hanging back there in the brush, peeping towards the feeder and the camera lens looked like something big licked it...Bigfoot? It's back to normal now.

I think TN-Joe's buck was bigger than this one:

Attachments

• video2.jpg
    video2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,178

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread