Id preffer a fawn over a coyote any day! Trail cam.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Re: I'd preffer a fawn over a coyote any day! Trail cam.

Hi Mary! Do not fear, if it's a tough winter we will take care of the little one. :) We fed them towards the end of last year, they were getting hungry and scrounging real hard. So my soft hearted Men went and bought some corn and molasses.

Well get out to those parks, how long do you figure it will take to dig up $100 in clad? :wink: Get diggin' girl I want pictures! :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

TreasureTales said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Hi Mary! Do not fear, if it's a tough winter we will take care of the little one. :) We fed them towards the end of last year, they were getting hungry and scrounging real hard. So my soft hearted Men went and bought some corn and molasses.

Well get out to those parks, how long do you figure it will take to dig up $100 in clad? :wink: Get diggin' girl I want pictures! :D

Oh so glad to hear you and your soft hearted Men will take care of the little ones. :thumbsup: Corn and molasses? Sure they aren't running a moonshine still somewhere? ;D

Well, I found over $1.00 in clad at the beach yesterday while metal detecting, so only $99.00 more to go before I can get that trail cam. Hmmm, maybe by 2021 I'll be able to buy one. :(

one good thing....the price ought to go down by then too! :wink: We might get ours about the same time! lol

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

TreasureTales said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

Oh so glad to hear you and your soft hearted Men will take care of the little ones. :thumbsup: Corn and molasses? Sure they aren't running a moonshine still somewhere? ;D

Well, I found over $1.00 in clad at the beach yesterday while metal detecting, so only $99.00 more to go before I can get that trail cam. Hmmm, maybe by 2021 I'll be able to buy one. :(

Hmmmmmmmm?????? I'm guessing they could be? :D

Oh Mary if you go EVERY day and get a buck it will only take 99 days. Get moving girl! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread