wet grandson :))

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We took a trail along the back of a small, trout lake. It led to an area where the only access to the water was walking on planks and pallets some other folks had taken back there to walk on. It was a little precarious and my son kept telling my grandson he was going to fall in if he didn't quit playing in the water. Well, guess what? :D

Attachments

• wetnoly.jpg
    wetnoly.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 264

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the look on his face priceless

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photo...just captures the kid smile like never before...brings back memories of growing up...lake ought to be good fishing, since access is so limited. :icon_sunny:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep you can tell hessssss in real trouble! And he knows it too! :icon_sunny: That is definatly a picture to keep forever and when he grows up and has a son....!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mental granny said:
Yep you can tell hessssss in real trouble! And he knows it too! :icon_sunny: That is definatly a picture to keep forever and when he grows up and has a son....!

That's the truth :thumbsup: A Kodak moment is right.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kid in the background is my granson's cousin. He also ended up in the drink a while later but didn't get near as wet. This is my son, grandaughter, grandson and his cousin. Didn't get any fish pics because they were all caught where I was and it's difficult taking a pic of yourself holding a fish. ;D

Attachments

• lake.jpg
    lake.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 189

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I am so happy that you are teaching your grandchildren the fine art of catching kites....a nice family tradition.... :-*

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So gyps, what the hell kind of flag is that you're flying? Just because you left Wisconsin doesn't mean you aren't an American anymore. Favre must be having the same problem heh?? ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
packerbacker said:
So gyps, what the hell kind of flag is that you're flying? Just because you left Wisconsin doesn't mean you aren't an American anymore. Favre must be having the same problem heh?? ;D

Its Hungarian you Kite Flying Kook

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little footnote to this thread. On the way home from the lake, we passed through a small, old, mountain community. Lots of old, wooden buildings and old cars out in backyards that haven't been licensed for years I would guess. My grandson noticed this and, just as we got out of town, he asked, "Hey Dad, do you know why these people don't have nice cars?". My son, sorta smiling, said, "No, son, why's that?". "It's because they don't have very much money, that's why". My son said, "Yeah, you're probably right". Then my grandson added, "Yeah, I think they're Westerners". I couldn't hold it back, I lost it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions