70.3 KB · Views: 446

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, at least your "tree rats" waited till they were almost ripe, mine stole all the fruit (apples/pears) long time ago when they were nowhere near ripe. Although they did miss a total of 4 apples!

Nice shot of the "Chubby" free loader. :)

Don

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chubby is way to cut the little thief! ;D

You got any deer eatin those same things ..... just thinkin how sweet that meat on them would be!

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Kim,
Sure is a fat little bugger. Would make some good gravey!
Joe

nadcarves

May 24, 2006
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Take a bunch of plastic bags,and wrap,hang on the trunk, lower limbs. So far, that has kept the little stinkers out of my plums. Last year, they stripped them.If the bags don't work, pellet gun..I put corn out back for them, and don't share the fruit.. That's life in the fast lane Nadcarves

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then he'll be a hot chubs lol

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
The chubster! :D

Had no idea they would eat fruit, guess I should have known, since I've seen them eat buds from the Maple trees in spring.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I think "Chubs" has relatives in my back yard. Or maybe they all moved to your place cause last year I didn't get a single apple.... someone ate them all! :icon_scratch:

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
What a cute buddy you got there! I think his relatives are from here, as a couple years ago they chewed down ALL my corn stalks. We did not get one ear of corn! >:( First time I ever grew corn and they were coming up so nicely! I will try again this Spring ('09) coming up and I have found a way to build my above ground garden to keep them out of my food!

But, atleast they are eating healthy stuff LOL

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Sorry about your corn, hope you got it figured out for next year. :-\

We have a major route that goes by our house, and for some reason the squirrels think the grass is always greener on the other side. Tire tag is not a game you are going to win at. :P So to have Chubs around for a couple of seasons without getting squashed........ :thumbsup: I love to watch the antics, them trying to be sneaky, and their ability to solve a puzzle.........how to get to that feeder. :D We actually had 4 little fellas this spring, haven't seen them in a while though. :icon_scratch:

So eat up Chubs!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread