Critters

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay....7th time is a charm? Not sure why these would not post last night but thought I would try again this morning. Weds one of the goats at my lady's house had twin boys.....they did not know she was pregnant. Both her husband and her son responded the same way "How did that happen??" hmmmmm maybe a boy goat?? or that llama that is in there?? rofl The llama sure is keepin an eye on things! Anyway, got some pics of the new twins, the older twins, the papa llama, the goofy pup Sassy....and my lady's daughter and I with the pictures proving we actually caught the one imp of a goat that doesn't like to be caught! lol

Attachments

• DSC02097.JPG
    DSC02097.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 371
  • DSC02100.JPG
    DSC02100.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC02102.JPG
    DSC02102.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC02090.JPG
    DSC02090.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC02108.JPG
    DSC02108.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC02082.JPG
    DSC02082.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC02106.JPG
    DSC02106.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC02111.JPG
    DSC02111.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 317

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
They are adorable Sis! I think your right, it just may be the Lama, he sure is keeping an eye on them. I would love too cuddle those kids, give 'em a hug from me!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
will do! You know me and critters! Can't spend enough time with them! What a blessing that my new lady has so many and I need to help take care of them.....whatever will I do?? ::) ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
glad ya enjoyed them! :D Best part of the day is hangin out with the critters!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a harrrrd job but. someones got to do it! Tough job! LOL

Great pics looks like it was a great part of the day for you all!

Love ya and get some more pics!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Definitely a lot of fun! Today I go see my other lady so wont see the critters til Tuesday :o Doggone it....they are gonna be half grown! lol

Love you too pretty lady!! TONS! ~hugs~

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
When I was a kid, I bought a goat for a quarter. Why, his name was "Trouble".After living with grand parents and then living with these people, they said I had to get rid of it because it destroyed the root cellar and almost every thing in it. I sold him for a quarter to a lady about a mile down the road.She dried fruit on the tin roof of a shed, Had a ladder up there and he would follow her up. And when she finished and left, Trouble went back up there and ate all her hard work. She was cooking cornbread for the pigs on a wood stove she had on the back porch and Trouble got on the stove dancing and ate that hot bread. When she went to church Trouble got in the house, walked on the beds and eat on all her curtains, ripped them down off the windows. Trouble was trouble , but I still like goats, horses, dogs and cats.Goats are comedians, not meaning to be . They bond with other animals and try to copy every thing they do. A friend had a huge great Dane that being friendly would chase vehicles on the ranch, just playing. He had a herd of goats and this one kid bonded with the dog and chased cars with him, after he grew up he never changed.Never caused any problems like old Trouble. I enjoyed your pictures, but looking at pictures is not hugging and petting is it. Gnewt

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You are oh so very right Gnewt! pictures are not the same and it had been far too long since I got to hang out with critters...truly good for the soul! Now I am not entirely sure hangin out with Trouble would have the same affect! lol

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yep yep yep! :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: 90 degrees again today....tomorrow supposed to be 20 degrees cooler though!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol you got that right...those lil guys are only less than a foot tall probably and STILL they can barely get their heads under there! rofl

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
wow lets recap this post :wink:

beautiful girl with critters

So pretty, cow crossing field to give her a :-* and welcome her

Doggie piuts on and wears purple bandana to impress stunning lady

Goats inviting her along for their stroll

cammy pants are becoming on you too :wink:

Your a natural on the farm

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lots of practice bein on a farm but gosh...you make me sound a LOT better at it! lol Such flattery...turned the focus off the critters right onto the critter sitter! You are too sweet! :-*

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
lots of practice bein on a farm but gosh...you make me sound a LOT better at it! lol Such flattery...turned the focus off the critters right onto the critter sitter! You are too sweet! :-*

just telling you what we saw in the pictures, it was a community agreement of how and what to say :wink:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
mental granny said:
Well deserved ! Hugs :icon_sunny:

aww thank you pretty lady! love ya! ~hugs~

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

just telling you what we saw in the pictures, it was a community agreement of how and what to say :wink:

Community agreement eh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread