Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
absolutely beautiful photos.. you seriously should enter some contests.. thank you for sharing..

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW... *great* photos!!!!!
What camera are you using??

Bran <><

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Copperhead you snakeLOL,
Great show, and contrary to popular belief its not easy the first few days. In that beautiful place you gotta look at every thing, turn over every rock, follow the fish,turtles, look at critters. It will be hard to just sit. It will take about two days to rest up. A great place to be homeless(camping). Thanks for taking us along, we didn't even get tired. Gnewt

PS Being homeless gets no sympathy from me, take that refrigerator box to the woods with the shopping cart and call it camping, thats living, ask Hoss and TT or me, You know it too. Gnewt

OP
OP
Copperhead

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Thanks for all the kind comments…..But trust me, the law of averages is the main reason I manage to get any of the shots I post…If you take enough of them, you’re bound to get a few good ones….Camera is an older Canon PowerShot A550, with a large memory card… lets me take all the pictures I want and pick out the better ones… ;D

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
That lens does the job, sometimes the later models and more expensive has a lens that don't compare with yours. Gnewt

OP
OP
Copperhead

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Thanks for the compliments CD....

PB, I thought it was a frog at first, but I believe it was just another one of the "herd"....thanks..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions