Some color this morning

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The morning sun was shining on the seed tape flower bed this morning so took a few more shots. Any ID on the two blue flowers in the pics?

I must admit after a slow start on the seed tapes, the end result was worth it, we have had continuous flowers blooming since early summer and it looks like it will continue till our first frost sometime next month. So I still may buy tapes next year or go the cheaper route and try and make my own with flour glue paste, mircle gro, and newspaper strips with bought seed packs, should work and cost less than the 40 dollars or so I spent on the seed tapes this year.

Don

Attachments

• blueflower.jpg
    blueflower.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 256
  • blueflower2.jpg
    blueflower2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 264
  • seedtapeflowerbed1.jpg
    seedtapeflowerbed1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 265

Old_Okie

Jun 14, 2007
Looks to me like a lupine and some sort of aster, but what do I know?

Very pretty.

Old_Okie

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larkspur now sounds familiar and Mist, well, sure fits what it looks like. Thanks CG!

Don

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am soooo glad you did the seed flower tapes Don....it has been great to see them growing through the year. You get such incredible pics for us. I sure hope if you make your own seed tapes next year that we get to watch that closely as well! Thanks for sharing the pretties this morning!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember...... A weed is a flower that grows where you don't want it. That's what my mother always told me. She has plenty of flowers also. Nice pics, and I never bought any seed tapes.......NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread