Whats your favorite shirt,ring,or mug?

shiloh_f2hunter

Feb 16, 2008
Cleveland,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes
What's your favorite shirt,ring,or mug?

Let me show you a ring I bought at a gun&knife show in Cleveland,TN.I got a brochure and it said that it healed certain pains in your body so I decided to get this ring since I had some pain problems myself.As you can see I bought some more stuff:a dolphin necklace for $3,a 140 year old CW bullet for free,my ring for $3,and my bros. white arrowhead also for free.

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0077.jpg
    DSCF0077.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCF0078.jpg
    DSCF0078.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF0080.jpg
    DSCF0080.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 270

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's your favorite shirt,ring,or mug?

I HAD a favorite ring......gold one.....24 k......found in S. Korea.....huge, about 2 ounces.
My wife took one look at that ring, and it was a HAD BEEN.
She had it made into a beautiful necklace with matching earrings......so beautiful.
Then, we moved from S. Korea to the U.S., thank you Uncle Sammy. (I was active Army.)
Movers in Virginia liked the gold necklace and earrings, too......and we never have seen any of the
three pieces of jewelry since. (Still makes me mad, that we trusted those louses with our
personal property. All I can hope is that they lost them, too......and one of you
guys/gals in the Hopewell, VA area finds them...... :thumbsup:

collision

Jul 14, 2014
Temecula
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my mug It says "I'm tired and I want a cookie." I don't know why I like it, though. It's just a normal mug.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my favorite T-shirt..

Attachments

• rangersniper1a.jpg
    rangersniper1a.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 167

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread