FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's that? BAIT
Look through the pics....I also long lined sharks, swords, tuna, and grouper.....20+ years as deck boss !!
photo-100.JPG
Scan10079new.jpg
960e0fdd870768dff9e133aec0289884.jpg

Full boxes baby....and 15 miles of 1200 pound test !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I want to grow up and be you one day. What a life. God is good. 🙂 great catch.
There was a saying by another member here...."follow your dreams, I did" !! I realized I had been faithful to my dreams also !! I have never given up on, or sold out my dreams!! Im an islander to the core, and live my life according to the islands heritage very proudly......fishing, treasure hunting, and things involved with the ocean....my first love !! Many people have drifted in and out of this island way of life over the years,....only a few of us islanders are still here doing island stuff, and making the lifestyle our life !! I am blessed !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a saying by another member here...."follow your dreams, I did" !! I realized I had been faithful to my dreams also !! I have never given up on, or sold out my dreams!! Im an islander to the core, and live my life according to the islands heritage very proudly......fishing, treasure hunting, and things involved with the ocean....my first love !! Many people have drifted in and out of this island way of life over the years,....only a few of us islanders are still here doing island stuff, and making the lifestyle our life !! I am blessed !!
I can't complain either, I've been blessed as well. We have a place in clearwater beach, I grew up in Tampa. We don't get down as much as I'd like but life is good. 🙂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread