Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
big snapper.jpg caught a little cubera snapper !! 118 pounds. Couldnt even lift it for a pic.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well chilled. :laughing7:. They hang out in the deep end.

Grandsons are out there now. They're on the dock scooping out holes in the ice to fish. I made them take the camera. :laughing9:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan10088.JPG small great white shark !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well chilled. :laughing7:. They hang out in the deep end.

Grandsons are out there now. They're on the dock scooping out holes in the ice to fish. I made them take the camera. :laughing9:

Cool post some snowy fish pics. Those boys got a case of fishingitus !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan10059new.jpg big warsaw grouper !! 306 pounds. Marine biologist told me this fish was over 70 years old. We catch a big one every 10-15 years. The whole pirate crew in this pic. This pic is blown up on the wall at our local winn dixie store !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1542202 big warsaw grouper !! 306 pounds. Marine biologist told me this fish was over 70 years old. We catch a big one every 10-15 years. The whole pirate crew in this pic. This pic is blown up on the wall at our local winn dixie store !!

2 likes again. Mr Wrightdigger wants to know if that was caught this year?

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope probaly 10 years ago. Ive been searching through old fishing pics.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool post some snowy fish pics. Those boys got a case of fishingitus !!
Yeah, that fishingitis and bass got him and grandpa in trouble. He had busted his hand up and had to have surgery. He hasn't been released by the Dr. yet. He posted in group text and his dad chewed him out. Grandpa told him, "you need to learn... what happens at grandpa's, stays at grandpa's!"

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha ha !! Thats great !! Way to go grandpa. Wonder how many fishing secrets they have ??

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's one...

He got his line tangled in the boat prop cause he wouldn't listen to grandpa. So grandpa put a life jacket on him and tied a rope to him and made him jump into lake Erie and untangle it.:laughing9:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boss told me I had to get in and check the prop. I put the go pro on the boat pole and filmed the prop for him instead. No way im getting in any of the great lakes in spring. I go up with the big yacht from the keys to bay harbor Michigan. Its a long trip !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Boss told me I had to get in and check the prop. I put the go pro on the boat pole and filmed the prop for him instead. No way im getting in any of the great lakes in spring. I go up with the big yacht from the keys to bay harbor Michigan. Its a long trip !!

That is a long trip! Do you fly back home, then?

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow !! Thats incredible. Those boy have got the bug bad !! I can't even imagine fishing like that. Cool post wrightdigger, thanks !! Those boys would be in heaven down here.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow !! Thats incredible. Those boy have got the bug bad !! I can't even imagine fishing like that. Cool post wrightdigger, thanks !! Those boys would be in heaven down here.

You're welcome and Thank you for this thread that I am able to contribute to. I think I mentioned before that I get those boys on Spring Break. Every year I tell them I'll take them anywhere they want to go. Now, I'm not sure I am up to Florida during Spring Break. Ha! Ha! I'm sure they would think they were in heaven though! This year we all put in a request to Mr. WD to take us striper fishing. Of course it depends heavily on his fishing schedule. Here's one more from yesterday. Oh and I got to tell you that there is money riding behind that fishingitis. There are three fish in there that they have been told if they catch the one they get $5.00, if they catch one of the other two, they get $20.00. Now you know.

View attachment 1542939

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome and Thank you for this thread that I am able to contribute to. I think I mentioned before that I get those boys on Spring Break. Every year I tell them I'll take them anywhere they want to go. Now, I'm not sure I am up to Florida during Spring Break. Ha! Ha! I'm sure they would think they were in heaven though! This year we all put in a request to Mr. WD to take us striper fishing. Of course it depends heavily on his fishing schedule. Here's one more from yesterday. Oh and I got to tell you that there is money riding behind that fishingitis. There are three fish in there that they have been told if they catch the one they get $5.00, if they catch one of the other two, they get $20.00. Now you know.

View attachment 1542939

What do they get if they catch this one?

I'd say a change of pants for starters. laughing021 (1).gif

https://imgur.com/gallery/xYxJKaJ

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha. Ha! You should post a warning with that. Like "not responsible for keyboards damaged by liquid spills (or spews)!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread