🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-802.JPG
photo-801.JPG
The new boat. 42 ft. 1400 hp so far ive seen 61mph, and we cruise at 45-50mph.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow (4) .Thats a lot of HP!:)

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are already testing out the 53 ft "suenos" it has quad 7marines these are 627 hp Cadillac northstar out boards !! I grew up with the owners of the company and have kept my boss in 3 different hydro sport boats. This summer they will eclipse there own record of the worlds largest openfish, with there new 65 ft "estrella" model !! It may have 5 (7 marine outboards) !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
There some pretty little guys. Didnt take a pic, and I always let them go. Heres a pic of what we brought home Sunday View attachment 1560625 big mutton snappers, and king fish for the smoke house.....mmmmm !! Let a sailfish go, some red and black grouprs go, and the porkfish. To bad its not grouper season. There biting !!

Everyone must be getting fishing fever! It's getting fast and furious on here. I can't keep up.

That's a nice looking catch! Do you think (or know) if they plan the season around their active/no active times to help with the conservation?

On a little disappointing note: Mr Wrightdigger' s ODNR friend was going to crash here next week because he had a meeting in the area. Meeting got canceled. I was going to show off this thread. :sad1: Mr Wrightdigger thought he was going to get a clean house. :sign10:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone must be getting fishing fever! It's getting fast and furious on here. I can't keep up.

That's a nice looking catch! Do you think (or know) if they plan the season around their active/no active times to help with the conservation?

On a little disappointing note: Mr Wrightdigger' s ODNR friend was going to crash here next week because he had a meeting in the area. Meeting got canceled. I was going to show off this thread. :sad1: Mr Wrightdigger thought he was going to get a clean house. :sign10:

When the fish spawn they congregate in certain spots. The predictable spawning habits make the fish vulnerable to overfishing. For this reason the season is closed during the spawning time. The fish are allowed to breed and lay eggs freely.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it was something like that.
Here's a couple of our friends. Travis, the shorter guy, is the odnr friend that was going to crash here. He teaches Mr Wrightdigger and the rest of the fishing group a lot about walleye population,etc.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is long, but it tells about the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes program.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a great cause with lots of great people. You and your husband should be very honored and proud to be involved with such a good cause. Thanks for taking such good care of our heros, and showing them such a good time. Looks like a lot of work and dedication to make it happen.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We are definitely honored. Mr Wrightdigger is very passionate about this. He just gave a presentation to the local rotary. And he just volunteered me to take photographs this year so we can come up with a slideshow/video. I'm hoping there might be someone on here who would like to go fishing. There's a lot of veterans and retired civil servants on this site.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local legend fishing guide Joe Mellow holding a be-yute-a-full Steelhead!! Coquille River Oregon.

17349886_656310867908904_1945229871937354030_o.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread