Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat...post up some pics...I know ya got some !! Lol !! And SD51get out there and fish i know you want two !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics truth...thanks for posting !! Wow...thats a red snapper !!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat...post up some pics...I know ya got some !! Lol !! And SD51get out there and fish i know you want two !!

Bart, yes I do want to go fishing, but for now, I will just have to enjoy looking at the pics of everyone's elses fish.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a Tackle Building catalog in the mail yesterday! Looks like I better dust off the old credit card and order more stuff! Can't have enough fishing stuff right guys?

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Restore rods, tie flies, oil reels and mend nets....snow time stuff !! I think....I wouldn't really know though !!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct Bart! Starting to put together a list of flies for a fishing trip to Montana this July. Five guys times fifteen different flies times six days of fishing... yikes, better get started tying!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wooo hoooo....can't wait to see some pics and videos !!

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a large mouth Bass I caught a few years ago, no where near the biggest fish I ever caught, but one I'm most proudest of..

Running a 345 Cat on a bardge, had a down day so I had my swamper tie a spinner bait on my bucket..

You can see the fish at the bottom of the picture, and the rock teeth at the top..
128.jpg

My swamper holding the little guy.
129.jpg

and my fishing pole..
93.jpg

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a large mouth Bass I caught a few years ago, no where near the biggest fish I ever caught, but one I'm most proudest of..

Running a 345 Cat on a bardge, had a down day so I had my swamper tie a spinner bait on my bucket..

You can see the fish at the bottom of the picture, and the rock teeth at the top..
View attachment 1894213

View attachment 1894214

and my fishing pole..
View attachment 1894215

Cool, that bass sure put a permanent bend in the Cat!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barber, you..are a fisherman!:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pics guys and some creative techniques! LOL, barber, that is crazy!

I am glad to see this thread getting active again.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Last fall when we did the walleye for wounded heroes, they made a promo video. It’s a very good video. Sam Deeds is on the Team Fast Trax that goes around the country jumping/sky diving for various events. He was so convicted of the healing that WWH is doing, that he left the team to devote his time to WWH. You will also see Charles Dawson. He is our chaplain. He went out with Mr WD. That’s his blue Lund being launched in the one scene with Charles. We are planning on doing the spring event in June. (Covid be darned) I am so grateful that we are still a part of this project.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so freakin cool WD....such a great cause...and such a good time fishing. Helping people heal through fishing !! You rock WD...such a great and kind heart you have....THANK YOU !! When your shaking there hands or patting them on the back let them know that many of us would be honored to have that same privilege. God bless our heroes !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1894213

View attachment 1894214

and my fishing pole..
View attachment 1894215

You may have invented a new fishing method !! Thats one of the more memorable pics on this thread. Awsome man, thanks for sharing that with us....im still laughing !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
That is so freakin cool WD....such a great cause...and such a good time fishing. Helping people heal through fishing !! You rock WD...such a great and kind heart you have....THANK YOU !! When your shaking there hands or patting them on the back let them know that many of us would be honored to have that same privilege. God bless our heroes !!

Oh, dude, I go for the hugs. LOL. I will tell them. I’m kind of kicking around the idea of posting on the barracks forum. IDK ??? I’m kind of nervous.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Couldn't agree more Bart! Thanks WD for what you and your team do to help others! You will be rewarded!

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, glad you all got a kick out of it.. Now I'm not gonna lie, it was mighty tough for that ol 345 to pull that bass out of the water, took me about an hour to wear him down enough to do it.. But that feat made me somewhat of a legend at that plant.. The funnist part of the whole story is that a few months later, after we had finished that job and moved on to another in that plant, is I was moving wooden saw horses out of my way with the bucket, when a Pipe Fitter walked by, stopped and said ""That's pretty good, but you'll never be as good as that guy that caught that fish in the fire water pond"" LOL

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread