FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210502_225944.jpg
Long day trolling for blue marlin today no bites...had a giant yellowfin tuna bite....missed him !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net....a man called horse....we love the fish pics here....there's never to many !!

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fished for about 4 hours this afternoon. Windy to the point of being a hassle controlling the boat. Still fished hard and they just weren't working. Then on the way back to the ramp on one of our favorite points, I picked up a nice one. Just around the point, bam I caught another, Then bam, we both had one on, then bam I took another one. This was all in a 50 yard stretch. Fast and furious for 15 minutes then dead calm. Put 5 in the boat, 3 were in the 1 1/2 lb range and two smaller. Not much to brag about but did the souls some good to get out.

Glad you both scored. Are y'all using Flukes? One of my buddies loves those flukes and others love the 4" Lizards both from ZOOM bait company. The lizards seem to work better for Ken, Gary and I here and one reason is that Lake Martin is home to a natural food source for bass--spring lizards. The adults are ~ 4" long and they are in the feeder creeks by the millions.

Last edited:

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow t-dog nice post...way to bring it home for us...the pics of the creek say alot for us...thats beautiful man !! Congrats on another great day...you guys are crushing it out there !!

Thanks Bart. I was contemplating starting my own Spring 2021 Lake Martin Bass Fishing thread when I found yours. I'm starting to feel like I hi-jacked this thread but will continue to post here if you're OK with it. I live just 5-6 miles down the road from Kowaliga landing and I get to go fishing much more than I did when I had to work for a living. Gonna try and go again later this week weather permitting--probably Thursday.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I won't be able to bore you folks very much longer with this as the spring spawn will wind down soon.

nice fishing and pics Tdog! I highly doubt you are boring anyone here. Love the pics and tales.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bart. I was contemplating starting my own Spring 2021 Lake Martin Bass Fishing thread when I found yours. I'm starting to feel like I hi-jacked this thread but will continue to post here if you're OK with it. I live just 5-6 miles down the road from Kowaliga landing and I get to go fishing much more than I did when I had to work for a living. Gonna try and go again later this week weather permitting--probably Thursday.

Absolutely buddy...I would love to see you posting as much as you can !! Im just getting going now on my bahama fishing too. Ill be posting more and more !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210503_215833.jpg caught 10 mahi mahi today...average was about 15-18 pounds. 20210503_120145.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart, are you tournament fishing or fun fishing? I thought I remembered you said you had a tournament in the Bahamas? [emoji848]

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun fishing until the 13th....gotta practice !! Missed a small white marlin yesterday :dontknow:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210504_083610.jpg
Getting ready to go WD...waiting on live bait !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are serious. That’s a lot of prefishing! Have fun and I hope you get zeroed in!

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I get to go fishing much more than I did when I had to work for a living. Gonna try and go again later this week weather permitting--probably Thursday.

Things didn't work for fishing today and tomorrow looks to be too windy. So, shootin' for next week now.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2578.jpeg.jpg the stuff dreams are made of !! Nice AHI tunas !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread