Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Infinium L/S
Deep Tech Vista X
Headhunter Pirate Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife & I like to people watch sometimes when we're out. Usually sitting by a busy sidewalk while having a ice cream or my favorite beer. I like to take a Quarter I've rescued from the Deeps somewhere, and spot it on the sidewalk or a vacant bench.
Now watch the parade. No way a string of phone texters would ever look down where their walking or anywhere else. Children skipping along are sometimes a good bet. Harried mothers tending to 2-3 kids have surprisingly sharp eyes and know the value of money. One episode (my favorite) was a very well dressed, successful looking man. Stooped as if to tie his shoe while deftly palming the coin. I'm guessing he has his finances in order. Good for him. Often , it takes quite a while for the coin to be picked up and sent on to new travels.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one Dancer! I worked with some characters at a lumber yard years ago and they tore the corner off of a $20 bill. They used a fork lift and placed it under a stack of garage doors. It was fun to watch people try and remove it without tearing the bill.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions