Unnamed Source: ‘USGS Suppressing Supervolcano activity at Yellowstone

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you come up with the idea that lava will only flow a few weeks? There have been lots of ancient volcanos that science has shown were flowing lava for thousands of years.

It was a scientists rebuttal to the conspiracy of the great yellow stone parks super volcano.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
I better get back there and unplug that hole. There was staem coming out of it. It would shoot up in the air. Do I plugged it. Oh oh

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a scientists rebuttal to the conspiracy of the great yellow stone parks super volcano.

Did the Scientist say it was a conspiracy that it could happen? So there is no chance it could ever occur? I am taking that lava-proof plywood back!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the Scientist say it was a conspiracy that it could happen? So there is no chance it could ever occur? I am taking that lava-proof plywood back!

Lol no he said it could erupt at any time but they know weeks or even months ahead. Also it'd most likely be a stream of lava not a damn colossal explosion.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is of course why we all have to watch our carbon footprint and put all the coal miners out of work, and put up with the
outrageous overregulation by the EPA? If this event occurred it would belch out the equivalent of 100 industrial revolutions of
greenhouse gas in the first day alone.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing I learned early in life: When you wake up at the wheel and you're driving for the ditch, quit doing it.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will let admins ignore.. You can ignore without the feature, I do it in real life all the time..;) American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Works pretty good on bosses too. I have a sticker of a little pink rabbit with a big smile on my hard hat. The caption under it states, " Hey, I'm really NOT listening." I tap the side of my hard hat when they get on my nerves.

But anyhow, if Yellowstone goes, who cares. Most of us will be gone either during the eruption or soon after. Pray you go during, you really DON'T want to see what "humanity" descends into. Real life Soylent Green anybody.?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I like nuns, even in their combat gear.

628x471.jpg

A group of nuns leave after paying their respects at a makeshift shrine to the victims of a elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, December 16, 2012. A young gunman slaughtered 20 small children and six teachers on December 14,2012 after walking into a school in an idyllic Connecticut town wielding at least two sophisticated firearms. AFP PHOTO/Emmanuel DUNANDEMMANUEL DUNAND/AFP/Getty Images Photo: Emmanuel Dunand, AFP/Getty Images from: Gunman's mother kept trials of home life hidden - seattlepi.com

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Bum, did you just answer FFarls post in the site news?

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video is a little out of date but I think explains the situation very well.

At least we haven't included that conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney death in 1966 and the replacement 'FAUL'.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video is a little out of date but I think explains the situation very well. At least we haven't included that conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney death in 1966 and the replacement 'FAUL'.

Actually, the date in question hasn't happened yet according to Infowars (there's actually a war on for your mind); the goobermint has cleverly altered the calender so that we THINK it's 2014 and hence we're safe, but we're really not. 12/21/12 is actually next week. I think I got those numbers right; darn dyslexia ............ :tongue3:

MontyPythonRunAway.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can't hide that

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone noticed the almost daily multiple quakes in Oklahoma exceeding 2.5?

Here is a site I use on my computer to track all earthquakes worldwide:

Earthquakes

Patrick

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone noticed the almost daily multiple quakes in Oklahoma exceeding 2.5?

Here is a site I use on my computer to track all earthquakes worldwide:

Earthquakes

Patrick

There was a couple from the okc area that I could feel the aftershock here in seks a year ago. First earthquake for me. Hell it scared someone that was with us that lived in Cali most his life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread