Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Unnamed Source: ‘USGS Suppressing Supervolcano activity at Yellowstone

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 0:58

Unfortunately our time may be up–America may not exist soon as you’ve known it
By Shepard Ambellas

(INTELLIHUB) — In what may prove to be bad news for a one-thousand mile swath of the United States, the massive Yellowstone supervolcano may be on the brink of a massive explosion that would be categorized as an extinction level event (ELE).

In fact, recent reports suggest that ancient Helium4 gas has breached the surface layers of yellowstone’s crust,escaping into the atmosphere. Now couple that with the recent and abrupt ground level rise in the park–and we may be looking at a spell for disaster.

I mean after all, as Michio Kaku, famous theoretical physicist, pointed out on a Jan. 2011 CNN newscast, “When it blows [Yellowstone] it could destroy the United States as we know it. [...] That’s what is making us nervous”

I don’t know about you but to me the thought of living in that region is horrifying, but what do I know, I live right near a massive volcano myself in Hawaii.

Later in the newscast the popular physicist points out how a 1000-mile ring of the U.S. would likely be destroyed if the supervolcano actually went. And as scary as that seems to some, we are actually quite overdue for the big one. In fact, the last Yellowstone eruption was thought to have happened around 630,000-years ago, meaning we are 30,000 overdue for a total explosion.

Kaku also pointed out that, “Every single burp, murmur, of this gigantic supervolcano, including the rise above sea level, has to be watched very carefully”.

Basically if you do the math the first 100-miles emanating out from ground zero would be completely wiped out. After that, ninety percent devastation would span out another 500 plus miles from ground zero, totaling a 1000-mile ring. Yikes!

Now this is where it get really scary, but there is no way I can vouch for the information, I simply can’t. According to a random individual who recently posted a video on YouTube, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) has likely been ordered by Washington to suppress information regarding recent seismic activity and gaseous releases in and around the Yellowstone region.

This information came directly from a connected individual, according to the video which also pointed out that they are “expecting the big one”. The random man’s source has not been revealed.

However, all of this matches up with actual data I was able to reference showing a rise of ground level in the park of more than 10 inches in the last week. However, this has me even more troubled as Michio Kaku as stated, “As the ground starts to rise, more and more earthquakes take place,that’s about all the warning we get”, answering a question regarding a forewarning.

Kaku finished with, “It will happen and it will destroy North America as we know it”.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could happen tomorrow or it could happen 1000 years from now. I could suffer a massive heart attack tomorrow but I want stress out today worrying about it...

There are certain other things that have a far greater chance of happening, I'm more worried about things we have a better chance of fighting than something totally out of our control....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we had a minor one in NE MT just the other day, was about 3.8, about 50 miles of Williston.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Google earthquakes & you will find there are earthquakes all the time. living inMO, I'm amazed we don't feel more of them. If Yellowstone really did blow, I don't think there's anything we could do about it. so again, martini anyone?

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess folks if you do not hear from me, all well, your all have a nice day. lol! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It may or may not,no worries here.Just bringing it to your attention.The part that really sucks would be getting slapped with this at the same time as other catastrophic man made events.:laughing7:The ole double wammie.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't suppress earthquake activity. It's available in real time, all over the web. If the YS SV was really acting up it would be widely known and reported. News agencies never let a possible disaster go un-told.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You can't suppress earthquake activity. It's available in real time, all over the web. If the YS SV was really acting up it would be widely known and reported. News agencies never let a possible disaster go un-told.

Ever heard of Pompei? Their government knew about Vesuvius' impending eruption ... but kept encouraging folks to stay so they could clean up in the markets.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw that movie '2012'? not realistic RJ, but nice of you to remember it to us

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to edit the title because it might of been seen as political.Supposedly the USGS is under orders from the WH to suppress the info.

Maybe because trips to Montana National Parks set records this year with the cash from visitors it brought in! Dont want the foriegn travelers to stop showing up and getting gored by bison and ate by bears!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess I'm a dead man walking. I'm only 150 miles away. Guess I better sellout, and move somewhere else.....NOT!
Jim

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake Lowenstern, USGS scientist in charge of the Yellowstone Earthquake Observatory gave an online presentation on January 23rd, 2014 of the danger in a program that talked about Yellowston's volcano, past, present and future. Suppressing? I think not...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake Lowenstern, USGS scientist in charge of the Yellowstone Earthquake Observatory gave an online presentation on January 23rd, 2014 of the danger in a program that talked about Yellowston's volcano, past, present and future. Suppressing? I think not..

Good,hopefully B.S.One thing at a time dammit,dont need to be fuster clucked.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
I just got back from home depot. They are out of stock on all lava ******ant plywood. DAMIT JIM

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to edit the title because it might of been seen as political.Supposedly the USGS is under orders from the WH to suppress the info.

Political? Got any evidence of that?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jake Lowenstern, USGS scientist in charge of the Yellowstone Earthquake Observatory gave an online presentation on January 23rd, 2014 of the danger in a program that talked about Yellowston's volcano, past, present and future. Suppressing? I think not...

But is sounded so good, this story based on an "unnamed source", so of course it needed to have a thread about it...

I just shake my head

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got back from home depot. They are out of stock on all lava ******ant plywood. DAMIT JIM
I just wanna try the word resistant.

Good, Then I am gonna go buy the lava resistant plywood,, it's what you should have looked for first? lol

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread