Porta potties in Sanger Ca. drought

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 wells went dry east of me and my buddy took 8 of them to a area where wells are not deep enough. now I know we all deal with disasters but no water. the drought is so bad that how will these people survive. no shower, no water for animals and bottle water is almost gone. Can you imagine that your youngins have to go to a porta potty or in da back yard. you read this 1st frum me and its getting worse .:dontknow:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
update he is taken 4 more porta potties tonite $$$

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hell, when I was 4 years old in Mississippi I remember helping my daddy dig a latrine hole for an outhouse. We couldn't get water on our rural property and the neighbors were too far away.

Not that big a deal, just a "self esteem" threat in the eyes of some today. The portable outhouse won't hurt them none.

Sad to hear of wells drying up though. That's another matter, and definitely more important.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell, when I was 4 years old in Mississippi I remember helping my daddy dig a latrine hole for an outhouse. We couldn't get water on our rural property and the neighbors were too far away.

Not that big a deal, just a "self esteem" threat in the eyes of some today. The portable outhouse won't hurt them none.

Sad to hear of wells drying up though. That's another matter, and definitely more important.
I understand but this is now and most have no idea. the watershed close to me is deep so no problem but my wife came frum Ontario oregan by the snake river and I heard the same stories.8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread