Porta potties in Sanger Ca. drought
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Oct 2006
    3004 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Porta potties in Sanger Ca. drought

2 wells went dry east of me and my buddy took 8 of them to a area where wells are not deep enough. now I know we all deal with disasters but no water. the drought is so bad that how will these people survive. no shower, no water for animals and bottle water is almost gone. Can you imagine that your youngins have to go to a porta potty or in da back yard. you read this 1st frum me and its getting worse .

us
    Oct 2006
    3004 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    update he is taken 4 more porta potties tonite $$$

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6231 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hell, when I was 4 years old in Mississippi I remember helping my daddy dig a latrine hole for an outhouse. We couldn't get water on our rural property and the neighbors were too far away.

Not that big a deal, just a "self esteem" threat in the eyes of some today. The portable outhouse won't hurt them none.

Sad to hear of wells drying up though. That's another matter, and definitely more important.
    "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have anymore reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. . . . Whatever you hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge or wisdom in the Grave, where you are going." -- Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 10

us
    Oct 2006
    3004 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Hell, when I was 4 years old in Mississippi I remember helping my daddy dig a latrine hole for an outhouse. We couldn't get water on our rural property and the neighbors were too far away.

Not that big a deal, just a "self esteem" threat in the eyes of some today. The portable outhouse won't hurt them none.

Sad to hear of wells drying up though. That's another matter, and definitely more important.
    I understand but this is now and most have no idea. the watershed close to me is deep so no problem but my wife came frum Ontario oregan by the snake river and I heard the same stories.

Sponsored Links