Greatest natural disaster of all time!

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alternate History:

Before the flood when great beasts roamed the earth.The earth was a perfect paradise like planet. During the time of the largest mammals and reptilian dinosaurs the earth was in balance and life flourished.
During this time man was established upon the earth. He was in contact with extraterrestrial beings who instructed man in the ways of agriculture. Other beings came also teaching men of medicines and herbs, and of jewelery, beautification and adornments and of astrology and sorcery and war.

During this time and some say as a consequence of these latter things a great hail of meteors came upon the earth. The mass and numbers of these meteors so great that is split open the earth's very crust. In some places many miles deep.
Until this time the earth had no great oceans. The planet was largely one great land mass of forests and swamps and fields, meadows and prairies.
The land however was floating in a sense on a great saline cushion. A sea which was since the formation of the earth within it's crust.
When these great molten masses of metal hurtled into the earth they cracked the shell of the earth forming fissures which extended to the depth of the great subcontinental aquifers.
This allowed the great land masses floating upon these subterranean seas to collapse downwards into the depths.
The compressive force of the collapsing continents displacing this fluid was immense. Hot saline fluid was ejected with such force that massive geysers reached as high as the outer atmosphere.The volume so great that the water fell continuously from the sky in great torrents for a full 40 days and nights.
The land was consumed by the sea. The land already charred by meteors in many places was stripped bare by the explosive force of the massive advancing waves. Massive jets of water cut away the edges of the newly formed continents into vast trenches and in places overturning miles wide sections of earth completely.
Nearly all evidence of previous life or culture was destroyed and buried thousands of feet deep below the sediment level.
Great torrents flowed from the land for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years forming immense canyons and saline sea's far inland.

I would have rather put this in the geological forum, but it didn't really fit there.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks fine here to me.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to tell ya Ragnor, I read that before, somewhere. It was like 20 to 30 years ago.
I thought there was something about Mars getting messed up at that time, too.
Can't remember exactly where I picked it up, sounds Summerian, Stitchen, or End Game, i can't recall.
We don't know, what we don't know. My brain files have filled up a lot over life, having trouble retrieving files. :laughing7:
If you care to, please elaborate and thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to tell ya Ragnor, I read that before, somewhere. It was like 20 to 30 years ago.
I thought there was something about Mars getting messed up at that time, too.
Can't remember exactly where I picked it up, sounds Summerian, Stitchen, or End Game, i can't recall.
We don't know, what we don't know. My brain files have filled up a lot over life, having trouble retrieving files. :laughing7:
If you care to, please elaborate and thanks for sharing.

This is my ever evolving conclusion based upon my personal observations in the field (roaming the earth). My observations based on sattelite imagery (Way more meteor impact marks than we are ever told about). As well as my research into the Bible, book of enoch and a number of other ancient tales and manuscripts including the Rig Veda, chinese history, South American pygmy history, Hopi, Aboriginal and other ancient cultures. I pay attention to them all and look for overlapping portions of the story.
I am by defenition a Hermitist. I look for patterns and compare them.
I test in the top 1% of pattern recognition and problem solving btw. Not bragging, just saying.
This comes at the price of having VERY limited short term memory. Always a trade off I suppose.

Anyway, back on track

I have found a video by Dr. Walter Brown who also independantly formed the same conclusion previously. Here is his video:

I also have a book about the big bend national park from when I was in Texas. It talks about a massive inverted piece of crust literally right next to it's counterpart. This facinated me and I was compelled to find a suitable cause for this occurance.

Other things are that the petrified wood is all shattered and charred prior to being fossilized. Fossilized mammals are found in heaps, this is a result of water action depositing floating debris. The mountains they continuosly erode but they are rarely, very rarely seen to thrust out of the earth. It comes down to a net weight of natural evidense really.

Another thing is the agates and geodes and quartz crystals people collect all over the northwest. They where formed in caves as stalagtites and stelagmites fluid seeping into caverns in rocks. But now they are all broken and in layers of mud. Forcfully ejected from the earth by some massive pressure wave.

All the major diamond deposits are meteor impact sites. It can be seen on sattelite imagery. Those sites very often contain Iron. nickle, chromium, gold, platinum and more importantly iridium these are all clues also to meteoric origin.

The official scientific explanation of millions or billions of years never jived with the recorded history either. It does not take into account the earth being quenched by water. Which reduces cooling times very significantly.

There are also the Out of Place Artifacts and even what appear to be vehicle tracks with treaded tires in solid granite.

All of these things and many more Ive stored up in my brain box and compared them all to find a suitable answer. If there is one thing I can't stand it a false account of things that have occured. So I do my best to rectify them and share what information I can as it becomes available to me.

Also forgive my spelling, I am dyslexic, lol And I hate having to look up every word to fix it, it takes too long.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
...Let me throw out a little something that I happened to learn about myself in the past couple years.

I've never been one to think about the past. I had good "technical" recall, but not really "memory" recall. Anyway, was getting lied to so much by other businesses that I started recording conversations, just so I could keep all the lies straight. Years later, yet another incident happened - a neighbor set fire to our land. It "should" have been an open/shut case! Again, things kept getting so twisted out of shape that I was recording conversations. After some time, I had to go back and try to find something within a conversation. I didn't normally do this - the recordings were wade for MY use and benefit - not to go back on others. As I listened, I found that something that I adamantly believed to be one way was actually another. Ah, yes...I was not perfect after all! :crybaby2:

Another incident had me going back and trying to remember other parts of my earlier life. Ended up having to rip my life apart and then put it all back together as it actually was (no small feat!!). I was astounded at how much of my very own life I remembered wrong!

Now I'm not saying that you are like this, but I AM saying that you're not perfect. Nobody is. Regardless of how perfect we believe our memories to be, the memories are ONLY as accurate as the chemical reactions and the electrical impulses allow them to be. ...Even modern computers - supposedly "Total and Absolute Recall" - are only good so long as the data doesn't become corrupt.

We are temporary. Our lives, our history, even the world we know - it's ALL temporary!! It will some day cease to exist. So when it comes to someone trying to understand how the Earth was formed and what all happened back then, I don't give it much stock. If someone offers a theory, I'll happily listen intently. If someone offers, instead, confirmed thought, well....that's just not gonna get it for me. That was too many years back. And it is proven (beyond ANY doubt) that the Earth's crust folds over itself given enough time. There is proof that massive glaciers grind away so very much of the more recent evidence. Weather, time, erosion, oxidation, damage, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. There's just no possible way to know for sure. Satellite images are great for gathering clues. But with these cluse, in addition to all the physical evidence, all we have is theory.

"There are also the Out of Place Artifacts and even what appear to be vehicle tracks with treaded tires in solid granite."
Probably from a tree, the skin of a dinosaur, or of some reptile. Who knows...maybe it WAS a tire track! Maybe the world has come about so much that some prior civilization, much like today, maybe did exist before....even before the dinosaurs. The only thing that's for certain is the UN-certainty of it all.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the conundrum of iridium to somewhat (help) seal the deal. There's places where there's a distinct layer, can't remember right off hand where/when I seen that info, atm.

I would feel you know the site, sacred text dot com. I find it very useful for ancient texts, codexes, such and like..... I was working in a library at 7 yrs old, so I just read everything, lol. I was particularly drawn to the Greek mythological stories, as well as Ancient Indian texts, Nords legends, and such..... My mother studied the Dead Sea scrolls extensively, and I'm very familiar with Enoch, along with other writings.
Never got to do a lot of first hand observations or traveling, but do enjoy geology, rocks, earth movements/plate tectonics, etc.... I take in what I am able to, when I can, and try to learn from others knowledge.

I'd have to go back and re-read the rig veda, it's been way too long, there's also so many of those writings, I can't be sure if I covered them all, way back when...... They were very cryptic and a little difficult for the time and age I was taking them in, some I revisited a few times. You know it's said, there are still some of those writings, that have yet to be translated.
I did find the link online to the Sumerian story, it's like, when worlds collide :laughing7:
Made me think of a rabbi, who stated we are mistaken, in who we think created the world.
You may already be familiar with this tale.

PLANET X, NIBIRU, ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS, NASA, MARS, EARTH

I think Goro Adachis' Etemenanki site may have had something on this too, but it's been 15 yrs, since I've even checked into that site, it's gets pretty deep off the deep end there, I may revisit it, if time allows, see if something more is there.
I do agree with you, in regards to the amount of meteor/space junk impacts we have had. And, the out of place artifacts.... it is in the news recently about a 2 million yr old clay figure being found somewhere here, in the US. :icon_scratch:
I wouldn't never worry about your spelling, the brain fills it in (reads in context), if you get most the letters right. LOL.
I'm working on a little laptop, half the letters are smudged off, the keys are small and too close, I make a lot of mistakes, LOL. And I am usually a straight A speller. LOL. Ain't no thang...... 8-)

I did watch the youtube. That theory makes me think of the dry earth, floating on the waters, until they were burst forth story. Now I gotta try and remember where that (brain) file, book, or website is. :laughing7:
After a while, they just all seem to run together. :dontknow:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ragnor, ya still out there? :hello:

I was thinking about this the other day, from what you said about liking, pattern recognition, problem solving stuffs..... I wanted to mention it, before I forgot again. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Crop circles, one guy was able to decode pi from a crop circle. We also got the reply at Areceibo (*sp?), and more.
Have you ever looked at those patterns? (I discovered the Voinich Manuscript as a child 7 or 8, LOL, I finally had to give it up, made me so mad >:( too much stress for a child, lol. I went back to Indian. Mayan, Stitchen, and cuneiforms, lol). :laughing7:
I guess by definition, I would be a Gnostic (not to be confused with an agnostic, for those that don't the difference between "a" and "an"), I'm thinkin, that's not too far removed, from a Hermitist. 8-)

Check it out...... you can search utube for others, can you make sense outta them? :icon_scratch:

Something to think about, no? :dontknow:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
"I guess by definition, I would be a Gnostic (not to be confused with an agnostic, for those that don't the difference between "a" and "an"), I'm thinkin, that's not too far removed, from a Hermitist."

Cool!! Is that like being a hermit?!?!? :tongue3::laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread