Sep 1, 2013
Henderson, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett A/T Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to MD'ing.

Hello to all,
I'm new to the MD'ing world and would like any advise I can get. I live in Henderson and use an A/T Pro, I have mostly been hitting the local city parks. Have tried a few places out in the desert that look to be old homesteads but nothing has turned up. Still learning the language of the detector, but could use advise from the more experienced folks.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
I noticed this is your very first post. So, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).

iyaoyassfwsp

Mar 16, 2014
Hanford Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350, Treasure Commander TC2X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You still MDing out here in Vegas. I brought my gear but not too sure where to go maybe some parks. I have TDI PRO and AT PRO.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that you have used your machine in the field, go back and re-read your manual AGAIN. Work on the Basics - Keep your coil as LOW and FLAT to the ground as possible; SLOW Down! What you don't get your coil over today will still be there next week. Overlap your swings so you don't miss anything; GRID individual areas east to west, then north to south; Did I mention that you need to SLOW down?! Low and Slow baby, low and slow! :occasion14:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard to TNET DR Dig - try building yourself a coin & trash garden - bury coins - pull tabs - square tabs & pieces of aluminum can slaw at various depths and practice the ATP in different modes. As with any other MDyou will still dig pieces of can slaw - square tabs & pull tabs any way wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

iyaoyassfwsp

Mar 16, 2014
Hanford Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350, Treasure Commander TC2X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still here in Vegas looking for a digging buddy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions