Virginia City
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Feb 2007
    Azle, Texas
    BH Land Star

Virginia City

Hello All -

Planning a trip to Virginia City in May and any help finding open areas to MD would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Woody

Dec 2006
    Massachusetts
    Whites DFX and Classic III
    1 times

Re: Virginia City

Quote Originally Posted by woodyw
    Hello All -

Planning a trip to Virginia City in May and any help finding open areas to MD would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Woody
    I know there's alot of actrive mining going on there. I usually get out there once or twice a year and haven't seen any MDers. I'll actually be in the area next week and I'll have a MD. Drop a line- I'll be around from the 29th to the 31st. I'm going to try to hit some Tahoe beaches too.

This might be a good place to start: Sheriff’s Office sheriff@storeycounty.org (775) 847-0959

HH!

Ben
    "No good deed goes unpunished."

us
    Jul 2005
    Texas
    Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Virginia City

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyw
    Hello All -

Woody
    I know there's alot of actrive mining going on there. I usually get out there once or twice a year and haven't seen any MDers. I'll actually be in the area next week and I'll have a MD. Drop a line- I'll be around from the 29th to the 31st. I'm going to try to hit some Tahoe beaches too.

This might be a good place to start: Sheriff’s Office sheriff@storeycounty.org (775) 847-0959

HH!

Ben

Fozzy....don't waste your time at the North shore beaches..the ground there wrecked havoc on my Whites MXT and my friends Garrett. hot rock signals everywhere

Sponsored Links