Virginia City

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
woodyw said:
Hello All -

Planning a trip to Virginia City in May and any help finding open areas to MD would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Woody

I know there's alot of actrive mining going on there. I usually get out there once or twice a year and haven't seen any MDers. I'll actually be in the area next week and I'll have a MD. Drop a line- I'll be around from the 29th to the 31st. I'm going to try to hit some Tahoe beaches too.

This might be a good place to start: Sheriff’s Office [email protected] (775) 847-0959

HH!

Ben

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fozzy said:
woodyw said:
Hello All -

Planning a trip to Virginia City in May and any help finding open areas to MD would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Woody

I know there's alot of actrive mining going on there. I usually get out there once or twice a year and haven't seen any MDers. I'll actually be in the area next week and I'll have a MD. Drop a line- I'll be around from the 29th to the 31st. I'm going to try to hit some Tahoe beaches too.

This might be a good place to start: Sheriff’s Office [email protected] (775) 847-0959

HH!

Ben

Fozzy....don't waste your time at the North shore beaches..the ground there wrecked havoc on my Whites MXT and my friends Garrett. hot rock signals everywhere

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions