I am newbie from Budd Lake,NJ

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Hi jayq,

I been MDing bout 5yrs now give or take, I live in Wash., Warren County. I commute thru Budd Lake everyday and will stop occasionally and detect where I can. If you would like to meet sometime in the late afternoon after the ground conditions and weather improve just email me and we'll line something up. Also you can email when you get a chance and I will share my experiences I got from your area. I would say welcome to TNET but I'm a newbie on here too, so welcome to the great hobby of Metal Detecting. ps: you will learn a lot from the members on this website !

Tom

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jayq, welcome to Treasurenet. Stick around aand show us your finds. I'm guessing you are not a newbie at metal detecting just a newbie on the forum since you have a DFX? That's a fine machine with a long learning curve or so I am told. We won't hold that against you! :wink: M :D nty

nixologist

Greenie
Jul 31, 2007
Hi from Sussex county.I use the dfx and and could help if you have questions on the machine.I work over in Jefferson-Milton area and hunt schools in around 5 counties if your interested.I've been hunting for over 25 years.

ironkicker

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, are you guys still hunting? kind of a old post. I was all around the lake today with a MX sport. found a huge chunk of Brass and a few clad coins. nothing crazy but always fun.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
A very belated welcome aboard, jayq!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread