Old Colonial Farm

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had permission to detect the last five undeveloped acres of a colonial farm for a while but have not had the time to do it. Today I have a teacher/parent conference at 2pm so I took a half day at work. Planning on hunting the farm after the meeting for a few hours if the rain hold off. I walked the land a few weeks back and this place has huge potential. I just hope I'm one of the first to hit it.

Rumored to have had Washington's troops stop at the farm to water horses when they marched through the area. I know the farm was on the march route so this is highly likely.

I'll let you know how I make out if nothing comes up to delay the hunt.

NJ

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I completely forgot to update this post. With a new little one and the holidays I have not been on T-Net much lately. I found nothing...although the property has some great history it seems like the property around the house may have been graded at some point. Other then some wheaties there was not much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread