Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

It has been awhile since I've been on here, but we are in Ocean City, NJ for a much needed week long vacation, and I forgot my ears. The interwebs says there is a hobby shop on 8th St, but are there any more near here?? Farming has prevented me from doing much beach hunting the last few years, but things have slowed down and I'm going to start looking for a good beach machine. If you see a skinny blonde scare crow with white legs and a farmers tan, thats me! 8-)

Jon

OP
OP
C

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEEELP! I plugged the ear phones in, along with new batteries, and smoke came rolling out of my detector. Fisher just fixed the screen about a year ago, now this. Anybody local, and that can be vouched for by others, have a good beach detector for sale for a decent price??? I refuse to give up this easily!

OP
OP
C

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, major props to Joe DeMarco. Not only did he return my call, even though it was already after 10pm, he also offered me a smokin deal on a detector to save my vacation! Will be making the drive to pick it up in the morning.

Thank You!!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to you and Joe. So did you find anything?

NJ

OP
OP
C

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nowhere near what I used to find. My most valuable finds were two matchbox cars, and a sterling earring with what I assume is a huge fake diamond. People just don't seem to be as sloppy with jewelry and money as they used to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread