Bergen County Clubs?

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purchased an Ace 250 lat week after reading a fair bit here. I have been out a handful of times in my backyard and though I have found some stuff, I feel I could use some guidance. Anyone know of any good clubs in Bergen County that wouldn't mind showing a new guy the ropes? I am fairly young and I am sure there are a few older bucks who could teach me a thing or two:)

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I am not aware of any Bergen County clubs but I am in the County also and hunt I have a few cop buddies that we all go with alot fun

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Blackbeard, I also live in Bergen County, about 10 minutes from the GWB. I may hit a beach tomorrow just for a change. Please let me know the next time you guys do a group hunt!

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O Strateloss hit me up at [email protected] What beach you going to. I hear Seaside is still off limits can't detect because of troopers protecting property and can't even photograph. Point Pleasant I am not sure of. Going to be cold on the beach about 10 degrees colder then North Jersey. Trying to set up a hunt with a few of my cop buddies.

GeekNJ

Mar 10, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & MI-6, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger & Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, I'm in Northern NJ, Bergen County. Have just hit local parks and schools so far. Just trying to fit in detecting with other hobbies and family. It would be so much easier if there wasn't 8-12 hours of work to also squeeze into the day.

sayvor

May 18, 2013
Howdy, I'm in Northern NJ, Bergen County. Have just hit local parks and schools so far. Just trying to fit in detecting with other hobbies and family. It would be so much easier if there wasn't 8-12 hours of work to also squeeze into the day.

Anyone know if beaches that were closed are open yet?
Eric from Glen Rock

RUSHFAN47

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bergen County

Where from in Bergen County? I hail from Bergenfield.
RUSH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread