North Jersey checking in... Looking for a partner!

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a break from the hobby to get my career and life in order and now that I have more time on my hands, am looking to get back into the swing of things. I am from North Jersey and would love to join any of you on a hunt. Unfortunately, I have had bad experiences in my area with the cops and have all but given up on finding somewhere where I won't be harassed. Whatever the case, detecting is a lot more fun when you have company and I'm willing to travel an hour or so to meet up for a hunt. Let me know what you think here or via PM.

Sherpat

Feb 3, 2016
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a break from the hobby to get my career and life in order and now that I have more time on my hands, am looking to get back into the swing of things. I am from North Jersey and would love to join any of you on a hunt. Unfortunately, I have had bad experiences in my area with the cops and have all but given up on finding somewhere where I won't be harassed. Whatever the case, detecting is a lot more fun when you have company and I'm willing to travel an hour or so to meet up for a hunt. Let me know what you think here or via PM.

Where in North Jersey are you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread