what town in new jersey do you live in ?

jettydog

Sep 7, 2017
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Fair Lawn (Bergen county) lived for about ten years in Manahawkin and now living in Somers Point.
So far I only magnet fish and search thrift shops and such but I really want to start metal detecting, I don't mind traveling so if anyone wants a good
hunting partner and wouldn't mind teaching me the ins and outs of metal detecting that would be great and I would be happy to teach what I know about
magnet fishing. I don't mind doing the driving and I have a pick up with lots of room for all our tools of the trade.
So if anyone out there wants to get together and do some hunting let me know.

GeekNJ

Mar 10, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & MI-6, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger & Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm located in Waldwick (Bergen County). I try and hunt on weekends once the weather is warm enough. I'd travel an hour or two to hunt some interesting property if someone asked. I use an XP Deus.

Scorpio_queen6

Jun 13, 2016
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woot woot! Bergen county! I’m from Waldwick, recently moved to Ringwood !
I grew up in Fair Lawn (Bergen county) lived for about ten years in Manahawkin and now living in Somers Point.
So far I only magnet fish and search thrift shops and such but I really want to start metal detecting, I don't mind traveling so if anyone wants a good
hunting partner and wouldn't mind teaching me the ins and outs of metal detecting that would be great and I would be happy to teach what I know about
magnet fishing. I don't mind doing the driving and I have a pick up with lots of room for all our tools of the trade.
So if anyone out there wants to get together and do some hunting let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread