23rd Open Beach Hunt Oct. 10th 2010 - Another great hunt.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Update: October 10th 2010 – Belmar Beach, New Jersey. 23rd Annual Open Beach Hunt sponsored by the Deep Search Metal Detecting Club. For more information visit www.DSMDC.org or contact John Helders at (732) 572-1367 or e-mail Russell at [email protected] for a registration form.

We are officially over 100 hunters...don't miss this one. Lots of gold, silver and other prizes plus you will meet a great group of people.

Last years info:

I'm attaching the flyer for the October 11th 2009 open beach hunt. If you were not there last year then check out the pictures below. Lots of hunters including many local clubs, T-Net members and others from different parts of the US and Canada. Hope to see you there.

http://www.dsmdc.org/image/2009_Hunt_Flyer_Final_071809.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions.
NJ (John)

Sorry about the delay in getting these posted but the new baby is keeping me jumping - Here they are: http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/... Beach Hunt/?action=view&current=3c58b87f.pbw

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Open Beach Hunt - October 12th 2008

Deep Search would like to thank everyone for coming to the hunt. It was a great day with weather perfect, wonderful people and tons of prizes.

For my 1000th post I wanted to post something special and I finally figured it out...here are a the pictures from our clubs open beach hunt. I hope you enjoy the pictures: http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/DSMDC1/?albumview=slideshow

I enjoyed meeting everyone and I'm glad you had a great time. I'm sure I'll meet up with a few of you over the next year for a dig or two and I hope to see everyone at next years hunt.

Mountainman 2, Thanks again for the watch fob....very generous. I still have not picked up a shadow box but I should get to that soon...busy, busy, busy.

NJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Open Beach Hunt - October 12th 2008 - UPDATED with lots of PICTURES!!!!!

Great hunt and great slideshow NJ, I sure recognized some faces in that crowd!! :wink:

Don

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Open Beach Hunt - October 12th 2008 - UPDATED with lots of PICTURES!!!!!

mountainman 2 said:
You were at the hunt Don? I'm sorry i didn't get to meet you. You're welcome NJ, already looking forward to the next hunt.

No, I was not there, I just recognized a bunch of friends in the slideshow. :)

Don

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Open Beach Hunt on October 11th 2009 - Hope to see you there!!!

Where's the sign up and rules posted? Monty

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Open Beach Hunt on October 11th 2009 - Hope to see you there!!!

N.J. Ther, sorry I can't make it this time. It's a little far off and my wife is having cataract surgery on both her eyes. Maybe next time? Be sure to write up the hunt and post lots of pictures. Monty

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Open Beach Hunt on October 11th 2009 - Slide Show Posted

I posted the 2009 Open Beach Hunt slide show in the first post of this thread. Enjoy.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: 23rd Open Beach Hunt on October 10th 2010 - That time of year again...

The information for this years Deep Search Metal Detecting Clubs 23rd Annual Open Beach hunt is as follows:

October 10th 2010 – Belmar Beach, New Jersey. 23rd Annual Open Beach Hunt sponsored by the Deep Search Metal Detecting Club. For more information visit www.DSMDC.org or contact John Helders at (732) 572-1367 or e-mail Russell at [email protected] for a registration form.

As soon as I get the registration form in PDF I will post it. I just wanted to get the save the date out there for 10/10/10.

Hope to see you there.
NJ

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: 23rd Open Beach Hunt Oct. 10th 2010 - It is not too late to sign up with a buddy

Bump..don't miss this one

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This year we had almost 140 hunters including hunters from over 500 miles away. This hunt keeps getting bigger and better. I'll try to post pictures sometime this week.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions