Another newbie in Florida

MadPixelPusher

Oct 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
Surf P.I. Dual Field
Good day everyone from Tampa Bay. Figured I've been lurking too long. Brand new to this hobby. I see an abundance of swingers on our beaches all the time down here, so pickings must be getting slim these days! So in lieu of this and of course all our restrictions on md'ing practically everwhere else I've come to the conclusion that maybe a P.I. machine like the Tesoro Sand Shark would be a good start. Seeing how new I am, I'll be digging everything for awhile anyhow. Trouble is, after calling dealers in 12 states so far I've come up empty. No wonder my wife said I could buy a sand shark. She's more devious than I suspected!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you dig everything, you won't miss anything. :thumbsup:

Welcome to T-Net.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif

MG_124.gif

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! I just moved from Florida - I miss the nice weather for sure! It's freezing up here to me :D....I was in Panama City Beach.

harryb007

Oct 28, 2010
Waterboro, Maine
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
I believe the sand shark and tiger shark are currently out of production. I was lookin for a tiger shark but didnt really want to buy used. Maybe Tesoro has plans to restart production when they resolve whatever issue they have. I read somewhere that it was something to do with getting needed parts but cannot confirm this. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions